TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjsus

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
You are awesome because....

I love TiPb because you people are dependable, up to the minute and don't spread rumors. Most importantly, the up to the minute news is the BEST part of your site! Thanks so much for keeping your finger on the pulse of all things iPhone, iPad, and the iWorld!

Kreterkr15

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I love the app news,
Hearing new product rumors,
learning what product to choose
making me a smart consumer.
But what I love best
is the TiPb Crew,
but I request
they gift me an iPad 2!

danp2000

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The thing I like best about TiPb is the fact that they report iOS news early and often. Also, they make it easier to use an iPad to it's fullest.

elducker

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
tipb tidbits

I love the clever way your team covers all things iPhone, ie: traditional articles, prerecorded video product & accessory reviews, multiple contributers offering different perspectives....and of course iPhone Live!

While much of the news & info is the same on many blogs/iPhone web sites, the others use very little creativity in their delivery.

keep up the great work.
(and thanks for the free TiPB t-shirt @ the iP4 launch!)

JD
Montreal

cdriggers615

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I thoroughly enjoy tipb because you present relivant material in an easy to understand fashion. You always seem to be on top of the lastest news about anything iphone, ipad, ipod related. Tipb TV with Rene, Georgia and Chad is DABOMB!!!!!!

ginsoakedboy

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
TiPb, pick me!

Well, what brings me back to TiPb day after day is your perspective on iNews. I love the news articles, analysis, endless discussions on rumors...TiPb is the opium for Apple products lovers. TiPb helps me with my job as well because I work on mobile app related projects where I need to be updated with the latest information out there. Many a times, this knowledge has helped me make decisions on our projects, give information to senior management and help contribute to mobile strategy at my organization. All in all, apple products make me cool, but TiPb makes me smarter by the day...And I am not saying all this to just get an iPad...but yeah, that won't hurt you know!;)

ashapiro75

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is the wealth of information and accuracy of it's reporting... Whenever I have a question or an issue with my iphone I come here first and search around. I almost always, 99% of the time, find the answer I need here at TiPb. TiPb is the best resource on the web for all your ios needs. Whether I need info on the iphone 2, iphone 3, iphone 3gs, ipad, ipad 2, ios 4.3, itunes or ios apps related, I find it here at TiPb. I know I will come to this site on March 11th to see what everyone has to say about their experiences with the new ipad 2....

Now, give me my ipad 2...

thejohnstutz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I just need to win something!

I think you guys rock! I have been following you on twitter for months and I always retweet and get the most up to date info that I need. Thanks! You're the best.

Kidd1128#IM

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I never won anything before so it's worth a shot, I would really love to win an iPad 2, I love the skinners of the new iPad 2 and I don't have an iPad so I would love to start off with the number 2 :) thanks

sheleby

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 Give Away! Enter now to Win!

I have the first iPad which I think is the best device I ever got besides the iPhone 4.

I will love to win the iPad 2.:)

MizuNoHane

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The thing that keeps me coming back to TiPb every day are the insights you guys post about the latest iPhone news. I take my news from lots of different sources (Engadget, TiPb, Wpcentral, Slashgear, etc.) and I like seeing how different news outlets interpret the same media information. You guys are fantastic, keep it up! (And please give me an iPad 2. Haha.)

Rayman2170

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
I plan on buying one, but if I could get one for free that'd be killer.

I love all the podcasts. Look forward to them every week.

Last edited:

Bro-row

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
You can't beat the up-to-date information on this site, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube! I honestly don't know what I would do with myself if I didn't have this site to look at over and over again throughout the day... Work harder I suppose...

intrloper9

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I guess the thing I appreciate most, is the tenacity. I run my own website and it's very news driven, and the thing that keeps people coming back is the frequency of updates. And frankly, I see no other Apple news blog that's able to keep up anywhere even close to tipb.

harty83

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
TiPb had all the latest news, gossip and reviews to meet my apple gadget cravings. They give it to me real and not hiped up. They are def one of the top apple news sites around. Love em!

LADY_ZAY

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I love this site because I am not a techie and I love how I am informed from this site and its user on how to optimize my purchase. This site has been very helpful in my purchases and I credit this site with giving me relevant information to make the best purchase for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR