TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

middle8media

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
I love everything about TiPB!!! Especially your coverage of the iPad 2. It is/was awesome!!! I visit your site multiple times a day to get my "fix"..it is my main (shall I say only) source for iOS devices and Apple news. Whether it be new iOS, iPhone or iPad, simply put, it brings me joy. Thanks for all the hard work that goes into this site. Always a fan.

Seth Hall
Middle8Media

andre402

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
I like it :)

Like some before me have said, TiPb videos are very good. And of course, I like TiPb forum.
And I especially like TiPb giveaways :)
Good luck to everyone for winning the iPad 2. This tablet is so sweet.

jamesc

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Georgia brings me back everyday!

OK iPad, iPhone, MacBook Pro - Love, Love, Love apple producst. I've always wanted the iPad, but didn't have the extra cash flow to pick one up. I would be ever so grateful to get one from TiPb.

I read all the articles everyday either on the site or through RSS. I love Georgia, she's smart, a techy type, and if I wasn't married I would marry her (She's a stone cold fox clearly)!

Just food for thought...

cth11

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about TIPB is learning about apps I may have missed. I also just plain like to go somewhere Iphone based and get my fix.

Joseph Keller

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb because it's the best source of iOS device news. I love the podcasts that you folks do, and the team that's been assembled. TiPb TV and the iPhone/iPad Live podcasts are regular destinations for me, and it's because all of you are great at what you do.

Also, the give aways are really fantastic too!

jal39000

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
TiPB is the first place I check every morning for Apple news/reviews/how tos. I just recently got the courage to jailbreak using your guide and it's fabulous! TThe iPad 2 would be a welcome addition to this gadget addict's home!

k_kjong

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I want iPad 2!!

I really want the iPad 2 so bad.
TiPb is a very good site for iOS users and people who want to know "the Apple World" better. They post news not just to post news, but to inform the readers.

Willieburg

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The best thing about Tipb is how you guys constantly update the site up with new info and I come here to find new info about up coming products and tips, videos. I visit Tipb daily and i Follow you guys on twitter to keep me updated and i really hope that i win an ipad 2!!!!

cambodae

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I hope this time is MINE! :)
Did u ask what is special about Tipb? Ha... Amazing recent news about Apple! There is always something new to figure out every day plus store. Why not come back to have a look?

klecke

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
MARCH 9 is my BIRTHDAY

Therefore, it is logical that the iPad should come to me on that day :)

I have followed TiPb since the beginning for it's continual and daily source of useable and valuable information. I've checked your reviews for apps and accessories and used TiPb as my guide for deciding which to buy.

Thanks for the great birthday present!

jo2blog

Nov 11, 2008
Visit site
I love the form factor and new processing power! Had the 1st gen for a while but felt sluggish at times and low on memory. The added RAM and new processor would be a great welcome! Thanx!

SLE10

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The best thing about the TiPb forum is it being one central location that I can get all my iPhone/iPad news without scouring thru all other blogs... you guys always seem to have the information very timely and relevant to the latest topics. I also like the member interaction so you can get further details beyond the tech folks.

mtreyes

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Ipad 2?? YES PLEASE

I have been a fan of TiPb since the early iPhone stages. I mean, what is there not to like on your website? the prompt attention to releases and news about existing and upcoming Apple devices is just phenomenal. Although the website caters to Apple devices and its fans, I think that reviews and opinions are unbiased and that is always a deal breaker for me. I always look for honest, yet straightforward literature about devices I would want to purchase and TiPb does it justice. Even if I don't win an iPad 2, I just want to put it out there, you guys are always my go-to website and I hope you guys keep it going!

-Martin R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice