TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webtech

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What I like most about Tipb are the podcasts. All of the participants are very well informed. The site also has the latest breaking Apple news. I also think Rene is alright no matter what Chad says about him. :) Georgia adds a great mix into this trio!

sethsaler

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Favorite thing about TiPb

TiPb brings me back day after day, keeps me refreshing my RSS feeds every few hours. I constantly check in to see what tips the contributors have for purchasing trends, reviews about products and applications, and the general atmosphere. TiPb is my one-stop-shop for everything iDevice.

I desperately want this powerhouse of an Apple product: iPad 2.

AndroidX85

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
?I?m tired of pretending I?m not a total b*tchin? rock star from Mars.?

?I?m tired of pretending I?m not a total b*tchin? rock star from Mars.? And what better then a iPad 2 to make this happen....

I NEED a iPad 2 and TiPb only you can make this happen!!!!!

TiPd has been my #1 site site for years, from my first iTouch to newest purchase the Verizon iPhone 4, to hopefully my future iPad 2....I can't say enough about TiPd and everyone I know who has a device I recommend this site!!!

Last edited:

Galalad

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My favourite thing about TiPb is the "Tips and How-To" section. Fantastic info and a great reference. Long may TiPb continue!

TheTechFan

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
What brought me to this site in the first place was your in-depth walkthroughs of new iOS versions (detailing all the changes with screenshots and videos). I keep coming back because you guys have the most up-to-minute coverage of iOS-related news and info. I also really like your detailed product comparisons and opinion pieces.

Captain Chunk#IM

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is that you never leave any stone un-turned..any question I've ever had about iPhones, iPads or iOS has been answered somewhere in the site.

I'm starting a new job on Monday and would love to be able to put an iPad 2 to good use there.

Thanks!

Eric_SoCA

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
TiPb got me up and running (and jailbroken!) with my new Verizon iPhone in the first days I had it. The tips have been invaluable. Thanks!

seegeedee

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Been coming to this site for years now, its on my daily routine website visits. This is my first post however :). I turned to the iPhone since the 3G and im positive i wont ever get anything but iPhone.

TiPb has always been the greatest source of information for the iphone and other iOS devices, i enjoy your articles whether its on jailbreaking, rumors on new iOS devices, and a list of updates when new versions of iOS come out. All the writers are knowledgeable and honest with their work. I have been drooling over an iPad since it came out, and iPad2 looks great, would thoroughly enjoy one!

PS. Im a sucker for GeorgiaTiPb, haha :)

cbmandly

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Best iOS Sight

I love the live coverage of Apple events. If I am not on my iPhone reading I am reading it on my macbook. I always consult the reviews before making any type of purchase as I have come to trust the reviews here more than any other source.
Furthermore I love fallowing it on twitter because as soon as it's posted I read right away so that I am literally up to date to the second.
I come back everyday because there is ALWAYS something new posted vs. other sights that will give maybe one post a day and its always a good read no matter the topic.
There is nothing helps me keep my excitement alive after an iOS preview than the walkthrough and the excitement of what is going to come next to the iOS ecosystem and the screen shots help tremendously. Especially the awesome posts giving quick tips.
I am posting this because the iPad 2 immediately sparked my interest while I was reading the live feed on my iPhone in class and my mind just went crazy going on about what I could do with this new iPad!
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate in the contest!
Keep up the good work guys, you've become my only source for up to date news on everything iOS!
-Chris

robby.s

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Every morning, after I wake up. I turn on my notebook and open the browser. The first thing I open is www[dot]tipb[dot]com. I am really excited with this website, because this website can give me the newest and the fastest and the most reliable information about my beloved Apple Products, especially iPhone 4 and iPad. I can get new great apps from this website everyday and I can learn also how to use my Apple products better and better. However, I can also heard some new information about the next generation of Apple products, just like iPad 2 recently. So that I can make a plan especially to save the money, to buy the next iPad 2 and iPhone 5 this year. Thanks www[dot]tipb[dot]com. The best guide for me in information about Apple products.

us1226

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
the thing about TIPB that makes check it out several times a day is all the info that is provided. My favorite part would be the app updates, great way to find new apps.

jjphoto

Jun 6, 2010
www.jessejonesphoto.com
I come back to my news reader every day (which includes the TiPB feed) to sate my addiction to up-to-date news, and TiPB is a reliable source of that. Keep it up, guys!

Thanks for the contests, too!

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I check TiPb many times throughout the day. In addition to keeping up-to-date on all the latest rumors from One Infinity Drive (and there are quite a few of those), I check out the forums for tips, advice, app reviews and the opportunity to help a noobie now and then!

I've always been a PC, but with my recent purchase of a Verizon iPhone, I'm totally feeling like Darth Vader at the end of Return of the Jedi. I feel like I want to zap the evil Emperor (M$) and throw him off the bridge. Winning an iPad 2 would be the final nudge I need to abandon the Dark Side!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2