TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
ipad_2_give_away_enter_win.png

The minute Apple announced the super sweet new iPad 2 you just had to know TiPb would be giving one away, right? So let's get right to it shall we:

Just leave a reply below telling us what you love most about TiPb (besides the contests, of course!). What's your absolute favorite thing, what brings you back to the site over and over again every day?

It's that simple, so get to it and good luck!

Details

- Grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of an iPad 2.
- Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on March 9, 2011.

alupo790

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
my favorite thing about tipb is the forums and the how to videos. i have learned so much from the combination of these two things its insane. id love to put that knowledge to work with a new ipad2

mikespring

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
For The News

Quite simply, I come back to TiPB daily because it's the most comprehensive site around for iPad & iPhone news, and I'm addicted. Thanks!

jtravis

May 23, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is how the site has information about all aspects of iOS products. I can come here to find tips, videos, and jailbreak information. I visit TiPb daily and would love to win an iPad 2!

Reactions: Nivethan7

familyguy615

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Why I love TiPb

What I love about TiPb the most is that it gives me a central source to get the latest news about any iOS related devices. You are always up to the minute with all of your stories and they are well reported. Thanks for all that you do!

P.S. I would love you a little more if you gave me an iPad 2 - I'm just sayin... :D

Reactions: Wydaoajxz

daveriv

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Why I Love TiPb

Why I love TiPb - let me count the ways:

1) It's my #1 source for all news "i" - iOS, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, etc.
2) It's global
3) The information is accurate, timely and informative
4) I learn soooo much - jailbreaking, tweaks, tips, news
5) The site layout is great

I really want an iPad2 - I have 2 boys at home with autism and they would really benefit from such a device including the ability to help them communicate with us (their parents) and in the community!!! Hope I win!

Thanks TiPb

DaHui623

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Rene and crew are honest in their reporting, even pointing out faults in Apple's products and where competing products have the advantage.

jphoman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Favorite things about TiPb:
1. It's my home page.
2. It has apple-relevant information updated quickly.
3. The forums are awesome because everyone pitches in.
4. Rene's opinion on matters are awesome.

It'd be awesome to save $500 and still get an iPad 2.
TiPb.com rules!

reactortrip

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about tipb is the free stuff. I wantz, I wantz, I wantz. You got to give me it, I got tiger's blood and I can throw magical parties. Seriously, I am bi-winning. I got one speed, GO!

karlbstumpf

Sep 15, 2009
Visit site
I would love to win one of these new iPads. I also love visiting TiPb for the latest new, views and fun, which is what it is all about. For a iPhone or iPad fan, this is the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.