TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4712533)

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got the iPhone 4 now I need the iPad 2 :D

TiPB is awesome love the how-to, user guides the reviews, and how you keep up on the latest breaking news:cool:

Last edited:

tshare

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Complete and up-to-date coverage

I appreciate TiPb's complete and up-to-date coverage of the iPad and Iphone. Sign me up for the contest.

arokrn

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, TouchPad and Playbook can now go back to the drawing board. Coming to what feature i like in the iPad 2: 100% sure iMovie and iGarage apps are gonna blow me away. Just waiting to get my hands on one :D

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb and started coming here when I was so excited for the new iPhone 4. I wanted news and information badly and this was where I found it. Then, the iPad was announced! I found out all the information I needed from right here! In the meantime, I was learning new tips and tricks that I hadn't known before. I had never belonged to a site like this at my age with teen kids! Haha. I just knew that I got all the news on my addicted gadgets here. I also loved the way people in the forum were so helpful and nice to those that didn't know as much. Also, to those that popped on with the regular panic attack wanting immediate help on how to get out of a bind, and they got it. With the regular flow of information, I preordered my iPad and iPhone 4 and received them with no real effort! It was largely to do with TiPb and their information and tips. Thanks so much for your work and help.

Disciple

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
As an owner of 2 iPhones and a wishful owner of an iPad, TiPb is THE source of how-to's, reviews, opinion pieces and geekdom that if Apple were smart, they'd incorporate into their own website. But since I can't get all of that through their site, I rely on websites created by fans of the products to do that.

TiPb stands out among those. Thanks for giving us what you do!

robertely421

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Win Ipad2

My daughters have the Iphone 4 and love it . They only have to have one devict to have a excellent phone and mp3 player. Having a Ipad2 at the house so we could facetime with the one that is at college would be great

Savarak

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
TipB is awesome because it is a concise way to get updated on all the Apple "post-pc" products that we love, and would love to have, like an iPad2!

House

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
TiPB rocks my world!

While not an unbridled fanboy like Chad, I am borderline obsessed with iDevices and I can never get enough content. TiPB fills the gaping hole in my life in this respect.

My favorite part about TiPB is of course iPhone and iPad Live! These podcasts help me get through my commute every week and as soon as they are on iTunes, whatever else I am listening to gets bumped. Thank you for being so consistent and getting those podcast out to us! :D

Jeff M.
Orange County, CA

nsis88

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
What I love about TiPb.com?

How about everything?!
If I was to chose one, it would be the dedication by the techies. They fulfill my Apple news cravings every time I visit the site.

rabbittpro

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Wow! My favorite thing about TiPb is the information & updates. U keep the readers very informed & educated on all the latest news & developments. THANKS TiPB!!

NyxoLyno

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Why I Love TiPb

Why do I keep coming back?

Current, reliable and unbiased news and information on everything iOS!

Love it!

Oh yeah, and sign me up for the iPad 2 giveaway.

Sarcone

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
My favorite thing is the up to date iNews. This site is my one site I have to hit everyday. Also, the how-to vids and forums. Never would have tried jailbreaking without you guys. Love this site!

drburdette

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
What I like?

I like that your product focus is small. You don't try and cover hundreds of different consumer products and just giving each one a small amount of attention. Since your product focus is small we get a lot of good information! Thanks for your good work.

alanyoshi

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is like the second homepage for Apple's site. It's contain countless useful information for tech geeks, especially Apple's user. So, that's what make me love it so much and I'm addicted to it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2