TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerynar#IM

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I use this site to keep up with what's going on in the world of iOS. I do spend more time at the sister sites (androidcentral & precentral) because I work for a Sprint Preferred dealer, but this site lets me keep up with the "competition". Winning an iPad2 would make it even easier for me to keep up.

geoffksu

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
How can you not love TiPb? The great, concise, up-to-date news articles, in-depth hardware and software reviews, handy and insightful how-to articles, and forum posts aplenty!!

TiPb has it all covered! And not to mention awesome contests for its followers!!

JMullen

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
TIPB is awesome for all the latest and greatest news I come here every day for all the updates for ios. I also love the store that gives you a wide variety of options for accessories, much better than in store!

kirbini

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
My favorite TiPb moments...

.. are updates about unthethered jailbreaks. Love em. Love TiPb. Love to have an iPad for my 6 year old little angel.

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
What I love about TiPb is the all the updates you guys release to us. I do not download a single thing or buy anything unless I check TiPb and your opinion on things. You people are my main source of consumer reports, I trust no one but you guys!

thanks for the awesome contest!

doomque

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
You know what keeps me coming back to TiPb.TiPb=awesomeness+up to date news+my new conversion to the love of iOS from android+simple but sweet editorials+just plain fun! Period.

elavum

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh thats a question which needs some long writeup. In summary I come here to get the latest news about apple products , especially iphone and ipad. I follow TiPB on twitter to keep ontrack with all the latest news as you guys update it instantly. I keep track of all changes to Blogs via google reader subscription of RSS.
I like all the posts about tips and tricks which mostly made my life easier to navigate and optimize iOS. Oh how could i forget the app reviews, I have brought most apps based on your objective reviews and have never disappointed. I love your site contests of ipads. ;D
How could I forget the wonderful forums. they are very dynamic :p

Axdrake

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I love it all!

The news, the updates, the app suggestions, the rumors, the breakdowns, the tips and tricks, the store, the accessories, the live event coverage, the podcasts, and especially the excitement form the TiPb community.

2swol

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Love it! I keep coming back because you know your stuff! I love the comments and the great opinions I work for a cell company and love staying on top and in the know! My First post on the site! Keep up the great work!

jayrod88

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
As a current user of blackberry and android phones, I read your partner sites androidcentral and crackberry many times a day. I know that the SPE team always has the latest news. That being said, I have been in the market for a tablet and I now have my mind set on the ipad 2. I will be purchasing one for myself (or possibly winning one). Because I trust the SPE team with news information, I have also come to love tipb.com. I like the clean site layout, and I am sure I will love the forums as I do on your partners web sites. Keep up the great writing, and I look forward to becoming yet another active member within the iOS community.

youssefezz

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
ipad 2 contest`

i love tipb for their large database of information about new stuff and the how to program, and what gets me back to tiPB is i trust it every info on the site is true contain all i need about every thing

stevewales

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
The BEST in pure iOS info!

Nobody beats you guys in iOS info. Others sometimes have the info earlier, but no one is more accurate or follows-up on previous stories as well. And the breadth of info you cover is excellent. When I need the real story, I come to TiPb -- which is every day! Thanks.

Hatshepsut

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb are the reviews, apps and the howtos. I like searching out new apps and finding information about workarounds on a device.

anon(4717810)

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
My favorite part abotu TiPb is definitely being able to get apple accessories, like chargers, that are real apple quality at the price of all the knockoffs on the market!

My other favorite part is the various reviews and previews for all things apple :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro