TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeoil

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
The contest got me here...

but the great writing will probably bring me back - I enjoyed the article on whether Apple can reliably deliver both the platform and the content and how to do so without fragmenting itself. I have a BlackBerry and and iPhone, so I'm adding this to my bookmarks, right next to crackberry.com.

johnchen3

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
TiPb is great because while other sites/forums rush to be the first to publish a story or rumor, TiPb takes its time and really research before it writes so the products it publishes are more relevant to us.

caryl

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I found you through a Google search about iOS 4.2 several weeks ago and, yes, have visited at least once a day ever since for iPad and iPod Touch info. Why? Comprehensive, easy to understand, up to the minute, and a nice conversational voice. Hadn't registered or checked out your forums yet though. I thought I wouldn't upgrade to the iPad 2 due to lack of funds, and that I'd be saving pennies to buy v.3 next year. So yeah...hope I win!

SC36DC

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I have been visiting Tipb ever since I first got my 3GS. I visit it daily for all the late breaking "i" news. It is my favorite of all the "i" sites, mostly because of the personal connection I feel towards the Tipb family. The iPhone and iPad Live broadcast are the main reasons for this. I do appreciate all the hard work the Tipb staff puts in to making this site what it is.

Thanks!

larryganz

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I like TiPb the most because it has the largest amount of info on new developments in iOS devices. I come back for more because it seems more up to date than when I go to read the CNET or Macrumors blogs. Oh, and the frequent software review updates are nice too.

I'd love to win an iPad 2!

Last edited:

6opxat

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
What I like about this site is the variety of news about Apple products, the crew
(especially girls), easy-to-understand tuts, I like how you guys keep us in touch with the technology. Keep up the good work!

Ogoodness

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
i need this ipad 2 to film a movie ive been wanting to do and then edit it on imovie then premier it at my finds house with the hdmi input that i will buy as soon i win the ipad 2 then i shall send you a copy of my movie:)

jxc

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
the post selection. I appreciate that tipb and the other SPE sites do not post any old rumor or story that other sites post.

darkokami

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
What I like most about TiPb are the latest news regarding all iOS products. These news consist of jailbreaking tips and tricks and Apple gadget gossips.

amilen0724

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
This is my first time to the site and I see ive been missing out. Anytime I need to know something new about an apple device I'm coming back to this site...already have it bookmarked. To think I got here by looking for a way to win a new ipad 2, either way I won something new...awesome site!!!

digink#AC

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is the up-to-date information related to Apple news. What keeps me coming back is the fact that the staff of TiPb always has up to the minute accurate information of everything Apple, making it my one stop shop for any information I'd ever need when it comes to Apple devices; be it updates, new products, etc.

iAgis

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I see that way too many people have already signed up for winning the iPad 2 and given my luck I shouldnt even try... BUT.. just the opportunity is worthwhile!

I'm a relatively new add in to your forum and blog but ever since I found it I visit it more than once a day to get the latest news about our precious i-devices! Keep up the good work!

ffsikaffy

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Hope to win

What i like about tipb, is that I always get informed of the latest news specially technology speaking. And since I'm an tech lover, I search for every information out there relating to tablets, iPhone etc.
Well, this is what I like and what makes me comeback to tipb and read it everyday.

mapexj

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
recent CB and AC convert

Let me just say... I love TiPb. My wife was an iPhone user for a year before me, but I was too stubborn to give up on my "old" technology. Since converting to the iPhone, I'm ashamed that I didn't give Apple a chance sooner. TiPb is allowing me to catch up with all of the technology and available apps. I feel like I'm finally coming out of the dark ages. Lately, I've been stalking your site looking for any info on the new iPhone 5, since I currently have my wifes old 3GS and I bought her the new 4. I'm counting on you guys to fill me in and give me all the details on the newest technology. I love my old iPad and would love the chance to win a new iPad 2, since I'm clearly well over my tech budget for the year already. lol. Thanks for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.