Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I read this: Its official! Apple will announce iPad 2 on March 2nd

Is this a genuine speculation?

Source: www[dot]geekword[dot]net/ipad-2-announcement-date

kittykatta#AC

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Im really curious if its going to be an announcement or an actual product release. Because I just sold my old iPad on Ebay so my fingers are crossed I could get a new one on March 2... :D

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Im really curious if its going to be an announcement or an actual product release. Because I just sold my old iPad on Ebay so my fingers are crossed I could get a new one on March 2... :D

best thing to do is NEVER sell a product you place to replace until you know for sure what the replacement will be.

Example: If I am going to replace my SDTV with an HDTV, I don't sell my SDTV BEFORE even knowing generally what HDTV i plan to get or even if the one I DO want is available.

kittykatta#AC

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
best thing to do is NEVER sell a product you place to replace until you know for sure what the replacement will be.

Example: If I am going to replace my SDTV with an HDTV, I don't sell my SDTV BEFORE even knowing generally what HDTV i plan to get or even if the one I DO want is available.
Maybe if you're talking about a kidney then I'd agree. But if you're worrying about maximizing your sale then you need to get rid of that item as soon as possible.

The iPad has been reselling fairly well in the used market. In fact, I was surprised that my launch-day iPad sold for as much as I paid for it a year ago. But next week then anyone selling will be losing a significant amount more.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Maybe if you're talking about a kidney then I'd agree. But if you're worrying about maximizing your sale then you need to get rid of that item as soon as possible.

The iPad has been reselling fairly well in the used market. In fact, I was surprised that my launch-day iPad sold for as much as I paid for it a year ago. But next week then anyone selling will be losing a significant amount more.

My main consern would be not having my ipad for a period of time. Waiting the 2-3 momths before i could get my first ipad wasnt bad because i didnt have one to begin with, but selling my current one before i even knew when the new oun would be on sale would leave me iPad-less for an unknown period of time. And with the amount of usage i get from my ipad on a day to day, even an hour by hour basis, the extra cash i could get is really not worth it to me.

David Allan

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I also heard rumors that iPad 2 will get launched on March 2nd but I can?t be sure that this date is fixed as Apple announced that iPad 2 will launch in Feb but due to some technical problem the launch was postponed till March. If the problem is solved then we can expect it tomorrow but it?s not confirmed.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Well if your raplacing a SD TV with a HDTV then chances are you already have planed to get one and done your research since the digital TV switch over has happend.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well I heard from a good friend who is usually right on the money. He says he heard people have been told not to expect too much from the iPad 2 announcement today. It is simply more of a 3Gs upgrade than an iPhone 4 type upgrade. I don't care I'll still be getting one, and with the Apple invitation saying what 2011 will be all about I'm of two minds on this.