Who already has an iPad? Think you'll keep it?

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I have had my 32G wifi version since October and plan on selling it this month. I really want the ability to view flash sites, especially justin.tv and channelsurfing.net so I can watch the games that arent televised locally. It drives me crazy it doesnt work. I am planning on selling and picking up the moto Xoom which looks amazing. I enjoyed my 8 month run with Android and their Apps so I will have best of both worlds.

jeans94621

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I have had my 32G wifi version since October and plan on selling it this month. I really want the ability to view flash sites, especially justin.tv and channelsurfing.net so I can watch the games that arent televised locally. It drives me crazy it doesnt work. I am planning on selling and picking up the moto Xoom which looks amazing. I enjoyed my 8 month run with Android and their Apps so I will have best of both worlds.

Before you sell your iPad get puffin browser. You get flash even hulu which most flash based browser don't get. It is smooth like safari and a one time payment of 1.99. I absolutely love it for my iPad and iPhone. You must be running 4.2 in order to download. :p

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
An iPhone is not a substitute for an iPad IF the person really needs or integrated the iPad properly in their lives. If they can replace their iPad with a phone then they never need the iPad anyway. They were just trying to get thei iOS fix. I have an iPad and I had it when I had the iPhone on AT&T and I use the devices completely different and will be getting iPad 2.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I would never give up my iPad. I would use it over a netbook any day. I've written blog posts anyone that would rather do it on an iPhone must have very small fingers. When the new one is out I will either sell my current one to buy the new one or give it to my fiance and buy the new one.

littles845

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
If I get rid of my iPad, what will keep my son busy while I'm drooling over my ip4. Actually, having a iPod touch, iPad convinced me 2 get the ip4. My son was in luv with the iPod touch, but once he seen the iPad with it being familiar with the iPod touch, forgetaboutit. Can't wait till 2morrow y'all!!!!

thekarens

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I can't imagine trading the ipad for any phone. You can't beat the size for playing games and watching tv/movies. I get flash on my phone for those rare times I need it.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g

SimpleAsItSeems

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I know I'll be keeping mine. The DAW controller apps make it all worth it... Along with the gorgeous screen size to show off my photography portfolio.

r2fa3l

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
i have an iPad.
Don't really like it.
Bought it the first week it was out.

I use it like once every week or 2.
IDK i like using my macbook air better
& and my iPhone 4.

Plus the Not-So-High-Res Screen the iPad
has really mocks me.

One of the things i hate is
The iTunes Music store on the iPad. It is a Joke.
You have to click> it goes to the album to play a preview.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I love my 1st Gen!

I'll get rid of it when iPad 3 comes out. It meets my needs for everything I need for it too! Has helped my from lugging around my MacBook!

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

It's gonna suck when you have to sign up for a months data service just to unlock the ability to use wifi! Have fun on that new Xoom!

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I got my 64GB WiFi iPad as an early Christmas present in December and I use it every day. I now only use my laptop for Quicken and a web site I maintain. Even my wife has shown some interest in it lately (she thought I was crazy for asking for it!). I'll probably pass on the iPad 2 for now.

MacGuy76

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I got my 32GB WiFi iPad on launch day and I am sad to say that I am getting rid of it. With having an iPhone 4 and getting a 27" i7 iMac this past fall, along with a Macbook Air for travel, I have been forcing myself to use the iPad. I like it, but don't seem to be using it very much. So I am shipping it out today.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2