• Dodo

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Naked without a case

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

ipadmaster

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I got a cheap iPad Case off of ebay awhile ago and its just not a good case so I'm finally willing to spend some money on a good case.

I hope this Poll will help me and other iPad owners decide on which case to get

AppsforiPads

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I actually like the Apple case too... It adds little bulk, has a cover for the face and it's "grippy" so I don't have to worry about it slipping out of my hands!

SanJoseBob

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Voting for Yoobao

I just purchased the 4th Generation Yoobao all Leather case. It fits my iPad snug and is very durable. No frills just functional at about $40.00 and going strong. Give it a look see.

mtnmedic

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have two cases (technically three). First I have a MacAlly Flexitpad clear guard skin (non-slip Tpu material, not that icky neoprene or rubber crap), which is pretty much like the clear Belkin GripVue except that THIS one's dock, switch, mic/phones holes, etc. are all bigger and easier to work with. Gives me grip and protects the iPad. I tried them both and found this one to be the better of the two.

My two cases:

1) a Targus Hughes Leather Portfolio, which has excellent ratings, looks very nice, is well constructed and fits the iPad beautifully (even with the above-mentioned skin/case). Nothing extra or fancy about it. There isn't a pocket or pouch on it but there is a nice little business card holder. Very professional-looking and certainly looks like your typical paper notepad folio, so less conspicuous. Bought it at Best Buy for $59.99 back in June (pretty much the going rate everywhere) but NOW I see it for $29.99. If you want a nice, professional looking case, this is IT.

2) A Belkin netbook case. Got it at Fry's for $5.99 on sale and one of the last left. Black vinyl construction, firm padding on each side, one zipper, soft nylon interior, neoprene pouch on one side with a purple interior. No handle. Just your typical netbook case, but a smaller one, which fits the iPad perfectly. Got a rebate on it too, so it was free in the end. Point is: if you want a basic case and don't want to fork out a lot of case, check out some of the smaller netbook cases! This case is the one I use all the time when I'm not going to meetings, etc. with the leather case.

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I use the Otterbox Defender and can't recommend it enough. Otterbox is a great company. I then use either a Franlklin Covey Classic Soft case, Case Logic PSP case, or MacBook 13" case to carry the iPad depending on what else I have to carry that day.

ipadmaster

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Well I ended up buying the ZooGue iPad Case after hearing Rush Limbaugh talk about it and wow it is amazing, don't think I will ever take my iPad out of this case. It's so cool how it's really secure at all angles.

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox for me. Since I am always in the field, I need the protection that Defender offers. It adds extra weight and bulk but I dont really mind.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal