Newbie... iPad ordered!

BobR2

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I am very excited, can't wait to get home from work Tueday and open my new package. 32GB 3G ordered from MacMall today, free overnight shipping. Ordered the Otterbox Defender as well.

Excited to so 4.2 out today as well. Just wondering, any chance they may have released on new stock earlier, may be already "updated"?

Either way, can't wait to play. Never touched a touch Apple product until a week ago at the Apple store, was very impressed.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I am very excited, can't wait to get home from work Tueday and open my new package. 32GB 3G ordered from MacMall today, free overnight shipping. Ordered the Otterbox Defender as well.

Excited to so 4.2 out today as well. Just wondering, any chance they may have released on new stock earlier, may be already "updated"?

Either way, can't wait to play. Never touched a touch Apple product until a week ago at the Apple store, was very impressed.

it really depends on when the product left the factory. If it has 4.2.1 then you can start working with out out of the box (after syncing it with iTunes of course) if not, it will only take about 5 or ten minutes to upgrade.

BobR2

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
It was not upgraded, but when first sync with iTunes, notifiedvof update available and did so no problem.

Only two days in withnthe new toy.... But loving it so far. Especially when I can get it out of my 19 yr old sons hands

patrickq

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
And I am fighting over my iPad with my 6 years old daughter (over my iPhone too ...)! Half my home screens are her "games" icons (educational apps really but don't tell her :).