iPad: Six-months later

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
:confused:

my fairly new ipad does not respond. For no obvious reason the ipad does not wake up to pressure on the main button. Docking with the charging cable doesn't bring any response. Totally dead ! If anyone has any idea of what goes, please let me know. Contacting Apple expert support is only available during waking hours. I have a phone appointment at 10:00 am december 15th.

Normally you would create a new topic and not "hijack" the thread, but you know who gives a crap. Welcome to the site. :)

You said "docking with charing cable" did you try charging it with the included power adapter?

andrewp23

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
im getting an ipad very soon but my cousins got one and he lives with us so i use his a lot and i havnt been using my laptop at all. Its got everything you need email fb TiPb ;)

Yankeexpress

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
While the iPad is used for podcasts and web surfing, I still use the MacBook for downloading, storing music & videos and keeping the iPad and iPhone organized. They compliment each other very well.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I dont agree. Sales are still strong as ever

Sales mean nothing if you are comparing against a product thats not out yet. Thats like saying the iPad 1 will sell more then the iPad 2.

I agree, honeycomb 3.0 is nice, but we have not seen it work in the real world, rather just a video of it. (The actual device was a video) but it did look furturistic. I like the widgets and the fact its more then the iPhone but bigger. Hopefully with iOs 5 we will see some sort of widgets or something.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner