iPad: Six-months later

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
think my love for the iPad has grown over the last 6 months.... It's all about the apps really.... Same with the iPhone....the hardware seems to become new all over again every time that " killer app" comes out :)

70gsrick

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Wow, has it only been six months? I had to check. It seems like it's been much much longer. I almost don't remember what it was like without it. The iPad has changed the way I get my daily information. All my email and 99% of my internet use is delivered via the iPad. I use my iPhone far less too. The battery has been a pleasant surprise.

Bluesoftail

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
For me it's better than I expected. My laptop now collects dust but like guiness said, it's all about the apps and thankfully there are some excellent devs out there. I think the additional features of IOS 4.2 will make it even better.

There are three of them in my house, so yes we love them.

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
I am loving it day after day after day. The APPS has been so great and I could not imagine life without my iPad. One thing that I am not liking about technology, most of the people in the house now talks via ym 80% of the time.

combatdoc

Dec 13, 2008
www.ffpblog.com
I have changed the way I do life..lol. I have pretty much switched to e-books (granted on the Kindle app) moved my calendars completely to the cloud, and use it for pretty much all my entertainment and business needs.

I still say its only an 80% solution. I still can't edit complex excel workbooks, and I still require my laptop to get much of what i need on and off the iPad.

Looking forward to the next revision. Hopefully with a filesystem that accessible and some kind of SD slot. More RAM is always nice too.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It's exactly what I expected when I first intended to buy it. I use it for web browsing, email and tweeting whenever I'm somewhere bored out of my mind. It has since now expanded with different apps and games. I have never been a mobile gamer but Words with Friends was the first on tho land me hook, line and sinker. I've got the camera kit but haven't used it much with my camera after getting photogene I was able to do alot more on the iPad. The best part is I can now leave my laptop at home four days out of the week. I'm excited to finally get 4.2 for folders and multitasking.

Dexter923

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
I've only had my iPad for a short time but I can't imagine anyone wanting anything smaller to work with!
I am extremely pleased so far!!

gailey

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
No doubt that iPad is really a great innovation, although I finally had mine way later than the others. :D I'm starting to 'get to know' other iPad applications, but I think it's already 'killing' my laptop. Everything that I basically need is already in my iPad. So far, I'm satisfied.

Cheers! :)

c-way

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I have had mine for about 4 months and I really love it, use it for work, personal stuff and just for fun. Happier now the update has happened with multiple tasking, but only downside is lack of flash player :( I can imagine life without it, but don't want to!

wayneo

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
I'v had my iPad since launch and I'm still loving it. It's much better now having 4.2.1 and multitasking. It's a great device that you can pick up and use to surf on the couch.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It's been great. Like some others on this thread, I've found new reasons to like it more every day. I'm glad I waited until the end of April to get the 64GB 3G version. Worth the wait. Many others who rushed out to get the WiFi-only version are regretting it now. I also got in right under the wire for the unlimited 3G plan ($30) with AT&T. So long as I never cancel it, I should be able to keep it. Honestly, though, I haven't used near 2GB of data anyway, as I'm usually at home on WiFi with it. Still, nice to have when/if I travel.

dme#IM

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
ipad 3G 64g suddenly does not wake up

:confused:

my fairly new ipad does not respond. For no obvious reason the ipad does not wake up to pressure on the main button. Docking with the charging cable doesn't bring any response. Totally dead ! If anyone has any idea of what goes, please let me know. Contacting Apple expert support is only available during waking hours. I have a phone appointment at 10:00 am december 15th.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative