iPad 2 - This is what I want/need.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I don't like the size of the Galaxy either. It's too small for me personally. I would love to see a slightly bigger iphone around 4 inches would be cool, but not really necessary. I held off on buying the first ipad because I really feel like the second one is going to be improved and it will hopefully have a camera and facetime. It's so hard though when I see all these cool apps for it...:(

Honestly I'm disappointed with many of the iPad apps so far.. the quality has been quite different then the much older iPhone app world.

Just picturing a 4 inch iPhone with retina display is like thinking about heaven :D

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
specs alone are an iPad killer thats for sure! it looks awesome which is shocking from RIM.

I agree, it is pretty cool for RIM. However, by the time this thing is released, the iPad 2 will be out. I really think they should have had this out by the holiday season and cut into Apple's sales if they wanted a chance.

I mean think about it, you know Apple was probably watching the event. I'm sure if the PlayBook had a feature or two that the iPad 2 currently didn't, they still have plenty of time to add it in and release a next generation iPad that will make the brand new PlayBook obsolete.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I agree, it is pretty cool for RIM. However, by the time this thing is released, the iPad 2 will be out. I really think they should have had this out by the holiday season and cut into Apple's sales if they wanted a chance.

I mean think about it, you know Apple was probably watching the event. I'm sure if the PlayBook had a feature or two that the iPad 2 currently didn't, they still have plenty of time to add it in and release a next generation iPad that will make the brand new PlayBook obsolete.

Apple comes out on top again
Apple: the company that can't be beat

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Apple comes out on top again
Apple: the company that can't be beat

I can honestly say that I believe that had RIM announced this device in, say July, with a planned release in late October, that they could have had a chance. I really think they missed their window with this, and I'm sure that iPad 2 is going to be everything that the first iPad should have been. Meaning dual cameras, flash on the rear camera, retina display?, etc, etc.

morgantm89

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I think competition is good, it will make the next Apple product even better.

I agree with MsEYE though, it needs to be released like holiday time. Releasing it at the same time as the iPad 2 is going to make it harder for them to make a big splash with it.

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
My wife wants an iPad. I told her to wait until the new model comes out. Hopefully, it will have a retina display. After using the iPhone 4, you get spoiled...everything else looks blurry by comparison.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice