where to add ripped DVD's

kingmaker

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi fellow apple fans,

Can somebody please someone help me. I love my ipad like one of my kids but im getting very frustrated with either my own stupidity or apples stranglehold on the Ipad functionality.

Im trying to convert some DVD's into Mp4's so I can watch them on the pad (I admit im not the most technically minded person in the world, but its simplicity is the beauty of the ipad isnt it??)

Ive downloaded a couple of (free trial) converters (aiseedsoft DVD to Ipad & Xilisoft DVD to Ipad) and had a go at ripping the DVD's into MP4's. This works fine, however, when I drop the .MP4's into my itunes folder and then sync my Ipad, the MP4's dont transfer onto the ipad!

Can someone help me out? where should be putting the .MP4 files once ripped? Why are they not transferring across? Should I be adding them to a specific folder in Itunes? (ive been adding them to the itunes music folder)

thanks in advance to anyone who can help.....

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Do you also go into iTunes and go into the video tab and make sure the video you want is checked and you have checked off to sync your videos?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh