What is your favorite case for iPad?

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I had the apple case from day one but it didn't offer great protection, was a dust magnet, & looked cheap. Not to mention a little expensive too. I just recently purchased a Marware Eco-Vue from amazon.com & love it. It looks great, offers good protection, has three great options to raise the ipad so it's not lying flat. I highly recommend.

Kyle Thomas

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I also have had the Apple case from day one. It is nice but does not offer great protection and it scuffs up way too much. It is really hard to keep clean.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I also have had the Apple case from day one. It is nice but does not offer great protection and it scuffs up way too much. It is really hard to keep clean.
I have had the Apple case longer than I have had the iPad. Have never used it.

I have converted a lot of old cases for use with my iPad by using Velcro. I prefer these for aesthetics as well as for protection.

Studio15

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I love my incase leather case. It folds to support the iPad at various angles, great for watching a movie , or resting comfortably on my lap when I am in an armchair.

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
I love my incase leather case. It folds to support the iPad at various angles, great for watching a movie , or resting comfortably on my lap when I am in an armchair.

I agree I love the incase convertible case. $60, but I like it a lot. Only drawback is the lack ability to tilt it at various angles in portrait mode. It is designed for landscape mode (which I do prefer). Although there is only 1 case I know of that tilts both ways. I forget the name, but larrygreen reviewed it. Not as nice fit and finish on that one.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I have the Apple case and it is awesome for me. It does take some getting used to when trying to keep it clean, but it has an awesome kickstand and it sits up for video viewing. Get that one if you want a good one, it is made by Apple after all.

ziffos

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
My favourite case is definately the Yoobao Mk2 in Tan leather.

This really is a fabulous case. Protection, Easy to use, Versatile, Looks great and SMELLS wonderful.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro