Help for a middle-aged iPad owner!!

Vernon

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi there!

I live in South Africa and the iPad has not yet been released here.....so I do not have the luxury of learning from others. I also do not have a teenager on hand (I have always found a teenager a very useful "thing" for tuition on any gadget).

I have just found this forum and shall invest time by reading through the various threads etc, but I should be grateful if someone could explain to me how I can send more than 1 pic by email. I have read that I need only copy pics to my clipboard and then paste them onto an email.....but where do I find the clipboard and how do I copy and paste pics from it?

Many thanks for your assistance.....and for any other advice that you think I might find useful.

Regards,

Vernon

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
When you're in your photo album, press the arrow at the top right and you will then get 3 tabs at the bottom "share, copy, delete." at this point you can tap several photos to place checkmarks on them, and then tap Share. A new tab will pop up and offer to Email.

I don't mind helping the younger generation either. ;)

chadman

TiPb Blog and Forum Staff
Sep 7, 2006
twitter.com
Also, you can only email 5 photos max. However, you can "cheat" and copy more (the email and copy options appear in the top left) photos into an email :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner