Anybody Ditch Their Laptop For The Ipad

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I bought my MacBook Air after I already had my iPad. Still have three Windows systems. Recently had one repaired. One has nothing to do with the others.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
No way! Can't give up the MacBook Pro.. Even if you don't do the word-processing, photo editing/storage, music, etc you should be backing up your iPad with a laptop/desktop. I don't see the iPad as a stand alone device even though I spend a lot of time on it, I see it as a portable extension of my MacBook Pro...

andyheron

Mar 4, 2011
twitter.com
I still have my laptop, and use it for certain things like listing things on eBay and storing all my photos on. The majority of my online stuff is now done on my iPad, but wouldn't completely get rid ofmy laptop!

miabs1

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Pretty much...we use the iPad for just about everything...except for creating powerpoints...then I have to use the laptop

zwei

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a laptop myself, but my iPad has almost completely taken me away from my 24" iMac. I go days at a time without touching my desktop now. Considering the fact that I used to spend hours every night using it, I'm shocked at my quick transition to the iPad.

rotchcrocket04

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I don't have a laptop myself, but my iPad has almost completely taken me away from my 24" iMac. I go days at a time without touching my desktop now. Considering the fact that I used to spend hours every night using it, I'm shocked at my quick transition to the iPad.

Agreed. +1

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2