Would you trade your iPad for an iPhone 4?

Would you trade?

• Total voters

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
If someone came up to you with a brand new iPhone 4 BNIB. The only catch is they wanted your iPad as a trade would you trade?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
No way Jos?

No way in hell would I trade in my iPad. I love this thing from the time it was only a rumor. Now when it's in the basement or whatever I look at my phone and if I'm not willing to go get my iPad I wont bother browsing the web.

omegadivine

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I definitely wouldn't, i have a 3GS and not enough money for 4 otherwise I'd have it... But I have grown to love the iPad and some feature might be similar but to me it's more pleasant using the iPad for web and well pretty much everything else, my iPhone now only gets used for camera, text and phone calls unless I am out and badly need to check something where wifi isn't available. (also due to my iPad seeing a lot more usage then my iPhone my iPhone battery is now awesome and lasts days without charge, before iPad I barely got a day heh)

derrythe

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
No way, not an even trade for me. I could get an iPhone 4 with AT&T for what, $200? I paid $500 for the iPad, they'd have to give me 2 iPhone 4's and a hundred bucks.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Definitely not. I got my iPad after my iPhone 4 and I would not part with it for nothing. If I didn't have the iPhone I'd have a blackberry or an android but like someone stated earlier, you can get an iPhone for $200 and my iPad cost me $729 so it's definitely not an even trade at all.

ChrisLuce#IM

Mar 23, 2005
Visit site
I would never trade my iPad. Yesterday, I ordered my new iPhone 4 but didn't realize it was going to take 3 weeks for delivery. I figured since the rush to get it was over, I was totally wrong...

Now I am counting down the days for the new phone...

thecarrot

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I have both but hypothetically if I had only an ipad I WOULD trade it for the iphone 4, if its 32gb of course and my ipad was a non-3g one