Handbrake Settings for iPad on Mac

Jactory

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
It is so much better to watch HD DVD movies, TV shows, and music videos on iPad's 9.7 inch HD high-resolution screen. If you want to use Handbrake to rip or convert some DVD movies, videos for your iPad but not sure what are the best settings, the following tips will help you out, especially for beginners.

1. Use Apple TV Preset

Because Apple TV can handle higher resolution just as iPad, so you can use Apple TV preset if you want to watch HD videos. After you load DVD or Video into Handbrake, then select Apple TV preset.

The Apple TV preset works fine for ripping commercial DVDs (Blu-ray DVD movies excluded). If you need to convert HD videos, just raise the resolution to 1280p in picture settings of Handbrake.

Note: If you can't find picture settings in your toolbar, right click the toolbar and then drag the picture setting icon to it.

2. Use iPhone & iPod touch Preset

Using iPhone & iPod touch preset to convert DVD movies and videos to iPad will make the video play on all Apple devices, and the process is quite similar to Apple TV Preset. You just need to change the resolution to 480p.

Note: If you don't want to bother changing settings for your iPad, you can try some shareware like DVD Ripper for Mac. You just need to import your DVDs, and choose iPad video as output format.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
excellent

Yes it's awesome watching them on the big screen I watched "Gamer" as my test and it was sweet. I use the Apple TV setting :D nice info

gordon33

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Seven of the best Mac iPad tools for Mac users

iPad Software Pack for Mac
iPad Software Pack for Mac is specially designed iPad software tools for Mac users. It contains all powerful iPad software: iPad Video Converter for Mac, DVD to iPad Converter for Mac, iPad Manager for Mac, and iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac.

iPad Video Converter for Mac
iPad Video Converter for Mac is a professional Mac iPad Converter designed only for Mac users. The best iPad video converter for Mac can convert all the videos to iPod, iPhone and iPad video and audio formats.

DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
DVD to iPad Converter for Mac enables you to enjoy DVD movies on your iPad anywhere and anytime. It is the best DVD to iPad Converter Mac software designed for Mac users to rip DVD movies to iPad for Mac.

iPad Converter Suite for Mac
If you are a super iPad fan, iPad Converter Suite is definitely your best choice. This software pack integrates three useful software, including DVD to iPad Converter, iPad Video Converter,and iPad Transfer.

iPad Manager for Mac
iPad Manager for Mac is really an all-in-one tool for iPad users. This iPad Manager can both backup the audio, video, image files on iPad to Mac and import audio, video files or folders, photos to your iPad.

iPad to Mac Transfer
iPad to Mac Transfer is designed for Mac users to backup the files on your iPad/iPhone to the local disk of your Mac. This iPad to Mac Transfer can copy your selected video, audio and image files to your Mac immediately without any loss.

iPad ePub Transfer for Mac
This ePub to iPad Transfer can directly import the pop open book format-ePub on your local disk to iPad. It means that you can directly transfer ePub to iPad while you connect iPad to Mac and operate this transfer.

More Info:
Code:
on-mac-os.com/ipad-tools/

leo0324

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
dvd ripper

It is surely a pleasure thing to watch HD DVD movies, TV shows or music videos on your new iPad',. Want to use Handbrake to rip or convert some DVD movies? i recommend you a dvd ripping software named leawo dvd ripper
http://dvdrippingsoftwares.org] dvd ripping software

weeny2

Mar 4, 2020
Visit site
Re: dvd ripper

I successfully transfer a DVD to my iPad using Joyoshare Video Converter. It has an iPad-compatible format option, so I can convert the DVD to an iPad-compatible format directly. Then use iTunes to sync the video.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice