iPad Homescreens

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OK dragonc12 sealed it I'm going to JB love the lockscreen with lockinfo. Zach you got it man, sweet lockscreen I'm loving that picture. 70gsrick love the Jag theme lock and homescreen I think I'm going to grab some Audi wallpapers or maybe some of my car hmmm :D loudrims_inc have we increased your impatience yet?

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
OK dragonc12 sealed it I'm going to JB love the lockscreen with lockinfo. Zach you got it man, sweet lockscreen I'm loving that picture. 70gsrick love the Jag theme lock and homescreen I think I'm going to grab some Audi wallpapers or maybe some of my car hmmm :D loudrims_inc have we increased your impatience yet?

Hey keep in mind on the lockinfo: everything work so far (mail, calendar, notifications) but the Appigo Todo had not been updated to work just yet. :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I get bored real fast so I change my screens pretty much daily. Here is my Audi themed lockscreen and homescreen. Now I just need to JB and change the sound to a car engine starting up when I swipe to unlock now that would rock ..... :D

img0040o.png

img0041z.png

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Some wallpapers to get the heart pumping

I get bored really easily so I thought I'd bring the thread back to life and I mean really ;) I thought I would also attach the wallpaper images so if anyone likes it they can save it and use it themselves.

1st
img0114.png

img0113v.png

yes that is also her car :eek:

Sport themed
img0115b.png

img0116.png

and ofcourse Soccer themed

img0117.png

img0118.png

no I'm not rooting for Brazil I'm going for Spain but this wallpaper was better ;)

pOiNTBLaNK

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
dragonc12,

How where you able to get Infinidock to work correctly in landscape mode?

I'm trying to get it working with the theme I'm working on (unable to post links or images since I'm a new user)
When in landscape mode for me all the icons are crammed to the left and not centered in the dock.

I know the plist file can be edited to ger more than 10 apps but I think 10 is perfect when switching from potrait to landscape.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Reactions: qc04700

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
Well I never had problems with infinidock at all. So I can't speak to that exact problem. But I would try this.

I do have scrolling turned on in the settings so try that.

If that does not work, i would try reinstalling infinidock. That solved the problems i had with categoriesSB so I would think it would also work with infinidock as well.

I am using version 1.3 as well. Just in case that has something to do with it :)

pOiNTBLaNK

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your sugguestion. I tried re-installing the app but I still have the same problem. Do you mind posting your plist file so that I may review your settings?

The file can be located at:
var/mobile/Library/Preferences

And its called:
com.chpwn.infinidock.plist

Thanks again.

GinoDotCom

Sep 27, 2009
Visit site
db5d449d.jpg

87c0ea26.jpg

I like to keep my springnoard as simile as possible so no icons get in the way of whatever wallpaper I have. Speaking of wallpapers, I have so many nice ones to choose from.. Check em out:

992c8cb1.jpg

cbe36163.jpg

d16877c4.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
db5d449d.jpg

87c0ea26.jpg

I like to keep my springnoard as simile as possible so no icons get in the way of whatever wallpaper I have. Speaking of wallpapers, I have so many nice ones to choose from.. Check em out:

992c8cb1.jpg

cbe36163.jpg

d16877c4.jpg

The first image I have that for laptop background LOVE it. You got some nice images man any site in particular you use? I need to get some more for my iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2