New iPad Theme Website!

SethsApps

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Upon having just jailbroken my ipad the other day I found that there were veryy few themes in "HD" for the ipad. So I decided to create a community dedicated to doing just that. Right now I am in early stages. I need a name for the company, I'm working on putting together a website where everyone can download the themes we make online, and I'm ready to submit the themes to cydia and rock.

Theres just one thing though, I need some people to help kick off the site and themes and possibly stay with the company through the coming months and years that we are making themes!

So if you want to get your name out there (yes, you will be credited 100% for your themes) then contact me by sending a personal message.

We are looking for:
- Media/Advertising Agent -- someone who can easily get sponsors for the website to cover the cost of owning a domain.

- Designers -- People that know themes for jailbroken devices inside and out and have created themes before. These people should know how to make images and icons and package them to be ready on cydia.

- Graphics Personelle -- People that know how to create images for themes but dont know anything about packaging them for cydia. We will package the images for you when you send them into us.

So once again if you would like to fill one of these positions send me a personal message and we can change the slim number of ipad themes for jailbroken devices!

For now these themes will all be free but you might make some $$$$ later if we decide to go with paid themes too!

vhostik

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
hello .... im one of the new user of ipad...i just want to ask if i can install or use the games and applications from my iphone to my ipad....it will work or not?...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner