iPad users in your area

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
Sometimes, do you wish you knew other iPad users in your area?

I never see anyone else with an iPad and, judging by the responses on a previous thread and the reactions of people who stop me on the street, neither do most of you.

If you'd kinda like to, maybe it would help if we'd just post our cities and states. Post more, as you see fit, or connect via private message, but if anyone else is interested in knowing other iPad'ers, let's at least say where we are.

If nothing else, it'd be cool to know that there are other Tallahassee, FL or [City, ST] TiPB users out there.

AAFD

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
One Coworker has one, but that is the only one I have seen. But the Best Buy and Apple store are all sold out so someone has them!!! Ann Arbor MI

KC

dres79

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
iPad here in Delaware .... i don't know one person who has one, but as stated above Best Buy and local Apple store are sold out so they are out there somewhere.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The iPad just started selling here in Canada last Friday and although the stores are sold out and I've seen tons of them being bought at the Apple store when I was there this week. I haven't seen another iPad user since I've had mine :(
home Burlington, work Toronto, Ontario, Canada :D

VLennert

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen on either! Just mine and lots of people gushing about how cool it looks and how much they want one but can't afford one... lol

iamfudge

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I have been to a couple different SBux here in Hawaii, on Oahu, and have seen 3 or 4 other people with them. One guy said, "nice iPad, I got mine right here" but had a huge laptop bag with him. Never did see that thing come out the hr I sat in there.

mrbigdeal

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Here in Calgary, Alberta up north from most of you I'm sure, I've seen maybe 4 other people other than myself with them.
However I work for one of the cell phone providers, so they come in looking for the micro sims we don't have. Outside of my store, I've seen one, someone busted out their iPad in the middle of a restaurant about 2-3 weeks before the iPad launched here in Canada.

I've also noticed everyone I've seen with an iPad so far was 40+ and male

zachslusser

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm in East Lansing, Michigan. I have seen one guy with one at the coffee shop. And a girl had one in one of my classes. Both of these sightings were before I had mine. But other than that I haven't seen any. A friend I work with said that his brother whom I also work with has one but I haven't seen him lately to discuss it. When I went to NYC a week or so ago, I didn't see any there either. Though on the train ride there a women that seemed to be in here upper 60's stopped and asked me all sort of questions about it, and not questions about what it was because she was quite familiar. But mainly just questions about how I liked it and what all it could do.

8vrm5150

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I live in Savannah, but drove to the nearest Apple store in Augusta, Ga. I don't know anybody else who has one yet, but I have seen one at a downtown Starbucks.

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
There's two of us in northwest CO. I know of only one other person in my area. Everybody I show mine to is completely friggin amazed by it though and some converts are likely going to happen soon.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I've got mine in northern jersey. Like others stated here, I went to one best buy and they only had 64gb 3G in stock. I went the next one closest to that and they only had 32gb 3G & 64gb 3G. I opted for the 32gb and I take mines to work but have yet to really take it cause I'm always busy I just pull out my iPhone cause of how quickly I can put it away and get back to work. I've seen one person at the apple store pull out his from his Scotty vest ( which was pretty cool I might add ). That's about it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal