UK iPad HAS BEEN DELIVERED!! Anyone else?

peterdallan

Feb 1, 2009
Visit site
1 day early, my son just phoned up to tell me he just signed for Apple packages, and I waited for him to open them and lo and behold, it is here.

Peter

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm patiently waiting here in Canada but utterly confused. I got an email from Apple saying that fedex has reported that due to problems with their shipping process it wont be delivered tomorrow as promised and will be delivered on Saturday. However when I check the tracking number it's at the sorting facility in another city just an hours drive from where I work which is the delivery point. So I'm wondering why the hell it would take an extra day when it's just right there :mad: grrrrrrrr it better show up tomorrow or I'll call and see if I can pick it up on my way home.

adamh10#AC

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm patiently waiting here in Canada but utterly confused. I got an email from Apple saying that fedex has reported that due to problems with their shipping process it wont be delivered tomorrow as promised and will be delivered on Saturday. However when I check the tracking number it's at the sorting facility in another city just an hours drive from where I work which is the delivery point. So I'm wondering why the hell it would take an extra day when it's just right there :mad: grrrrrrrr it better show up tomorrow or I'll call and see if I can pick it up on my way home.

I'm having a similar problem, but possibly worse in my situation.

Apple is still saying that my iPad will be delivered on May 28th. No email, no notification of delay, etc.

But FedEx changed my expected delivery date to Monday, May 31st a few hours ago. WTF?! Will Apple compensate me for this if it is delayed?

And from anybody else's experience, do you think the iPad will actually arrive late on the 31st without any notification from Apple or on the 28th as promised?

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
^^^The iPad is heavily constrained. Based on my own experience, every time they come up with a new product line, it has been always delayed and delivery dates kept pushing back.

They might compensate if you ask..

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
adam I would just call Fedex, they can track the package and tell you exactly when it will arrive. I checked my tracking and it said that it had been shipped from Tennesse to Sauga and then back to Tennesse which didn't make sense and meant I wouldn't get my iPad on time. So I called Fedex and they said they were having problems with their tracking system. The guy looked it up and said it was in downtown Toronto and would be delivered today :D

johnde

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I am in the U.K. and actually had it delivered yesterday.
In my opinion, it really is superb, even if I am unable to find the "complementary" Winnie the Pooh book.
Definitely worth waiting for.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro