Apple Rejects Cash For iPad

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
It is to maintain the 2 iPads per person limit, to maintain stock.. And they have every right to deny cash, I would rather use my discover card and get 5% cash back (well atleast online)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, I'm sure Apple doesn't have the capacity to handle several thousand people a day paying $600 average for an iPad to keep all that cash on hand. That's a major security risk right there.

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Well, I'm sure Apple doesn't have the capacity to handle several thousand people a day paying $600 average for an iPad to keep all that cash on hand. That's a major security risk right there.

I agree, Apple stores would be ripe for robberies, and employees would be at a huge risk with that much cash on hand...

Lotus Esprit V8

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I don't think this reason has much merit as you could walk into an apple store with $4,000.00 and walk out with 4 Mac Mini's and other stuff.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I agree, Apple stores would be ripe for robberies, and employees would be at a huge risk with that much cash on hand...

I worked for a store which easily made $30k a day, sometimes up to $100k if it's a big sale... That's what safes and vaults are for. Over half of all our intake was cash.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2