Official waiting for iPad Wi-Fi + 3G to show up thread

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Waiting for your iPad Wi-Fi + 3G to show up? Sitting at the window watching for the delivery truck? Getting ready to head on over to (and maybe line up at?) your local Apple Retail Store?

If you've got one on order or are planning to pick it up, today's launch day so let us know where you're at. (And post pics!)

MNofsinger

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I am sitting at home waiting for my iPad. The FedEx site shows it is out for delivery this morning... They can't get here soon enough...

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
On the truck since 803am. Still do not expect it much before 3pm. But checking. 2hr conf call coming up in 20 minutes. Another call at 130pm. Anxious to start the sync; have heard the first one can take hours. May do only one movie. Planning to download Avatar today.

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the day off, so I'm hanging out at home finishing up Heroes Season 3 (it sucks) while waiting for the FedEx truck to get here. Please iPad, come to me and put me out of my misery!

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
I am at work. I have pre-signed and doing a refresh on the FedEx site 10 times a min...once it lands...running home to swoop in and sync. wonder if i can get it done in an hour. prob only sync a couple of apps then do the rest through the ipad...

VLennert

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm finding myself breaking out in random choruses of "Oh, Happy Day!" :D

And to top off this wonderful day, I got my income tax refund deposited last night. Now the iPad is a totally guilt free purchase!

MNofsinger

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I am now watching coverage of the Kentucky Oaks at Churchill Downs on TV as I wait. I took today off from work. Come on FedEx, I know you are out there somewhere......

Growat

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
And so I wait.

dog-at-door.jpg

traylorc

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
I have the day off, so I'm hanging out at home finishing up Heroes Season 3 (it sucks) while waiting for the FedEx truck to get here. Please iPad, come to me and put me out of my misery!

I have all but given up on Heroes....but at least watching it should pass the time until your ipad arrives.

Working from home today....which really translates to "I'm not doing a damn thing until my ipad arrives". :D