What will it take for you to get an Ipad?

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
You can watch most of youtube already on the native app...Rumor has it that hulu is working on a iPad app, they just have to code it for HTML5. With the sucess that the ABC streaming app and Netflix are showing, is more than enough of a business case to push this along. Fear not my friend...I am sure this will come true soon enough

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
You can watch most of youtube already on the native app...Rumor has it that hulu is working on a iPad app, they just have to code it for HTML5. With the sucess that the ABC streaming app and Netflix are showing, is more than enough of a business case to push this along. Fear not my friend...I am sure this will come true soon enough

thats what i was thinking. i'm sure they will make an app since abc and netflix are doing well thus far! i watched a netflix movie on it for the first time last night and it was great!

ifarlow

Mar 1, 2010
www.ianfarlow.com
The Apple case works, but it is a dust, fingerprint, and smudge magnet. My real gripe is that it doesn't meet a level of design than I feel other Apple products meet. It just feels "blah" if that makes sense.

Then again, there really isn't a decent alternative as far as I can tell, so I would go ahead and get the Apple one, at least for now.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
The Apple case works, but it is a dust, fingerprint, and smudge magnet. My real gripe is that it doesn't meet a level of design than I feel other Apple products meet. It just feels "blah" if that makes sense.

Then again, there really isn't a decent alternative as far as I can tell, so I would go ahead and get the Apple one, at least for now.

In spite of the mediocre reviews and the fact it will collect all that is undesirable on its surface, I just wanted to make sure I had something to protect my yet-to-be-shipped iPad with, and the case would need to act as a stand to hold my iPad upright in both a portrait and landscape position. I'll gladly use the Apple case until something better comes along.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
LMAO! That is hilarious...

I guess I should order mine now, too. But, I've heard bad reviews on the Apple one...
FWIW, it meets my needs. I've never seen a better alternative.

It is not the prettiest case, (although it feels pretty doggone good) but that comes in handy at those times when I would rather not advertise the fact that I am carrying an iPad in my hand.

I won't lie. Generally speaking, I enjoy the attention and questions. I honestly can't talk ENOUGH about this device. But it does seem like a theft beacon. Sometimes, I would like to turn that light down a bit. This case makes the iPad look like a foleo, more than an electronic device.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner