Are you happy with your iPad?

Are you happy with your iPad

• Total voters

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I just got my first iPad Saturday and I LOVE it! I held out until they announced the new one and jumped on Ebay and bought a brand new 1st gen. I am completely happy with its performance. Finding out (from IMO a verrrrrry good source) that a third would be announced this fall helped with my decision. I got this one for so cheap that I should be able to sell it and break even (or close to) and get the iPad3 when it's available. I can't believe it took me so long! ;)

pjtiern

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I think I can say that my I pad has exceeded my expectations. Except for printing and long typewritten docs, I actually prefer it to my Mac desktop. Games are great and reading a book is even better.

A question, though. I looked through the instruction manual and am unclear on how to link my wireless keyboard. Is it because it is linked to my iMac?

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I've never owned a apple product before my iPad 2 . But I honestly can say I love this thing. I will always own one and take it wherever I go.

Dfresh

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Happy with my ipad. I brought a brand new 1gen 32gb from verizon without a plan for 399 and they are also handing out discount on gen 1 accessories.

The rooted bolt

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2