Official "I got my iPad" Thread!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I picked up my first iPad at the Apple Store in Norfolk. I think I could love this more than my iphone. This was primarily a birthday gift for the wife, since her birthday is on the 6th.

BUT. We are fighting over who's using it. She gave me a black eye and a broken rib! Well, maybe not a black eye, but damn her right hook! Anyway, I'm ordering a new one for me, all for me. Nobody else. Just me. All mine. My precious...

This is a killer device. The only thing I wish it had was speakers on both sides, but the ones that are there sound extraordinary. The screen is simply beautiful and the iPad apps are flat out awesome, even the free Twitterific and that new weather app, whatever it's called.

Can't wait to get mine. My precious... :)

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
I'm enjoying reading everyone's first impressions of their iPads. I must be a masochist as I wait patiently (kind of) for my 3G iPad to arrive someday.

Crunch

Sep 17, 2008
Visit site
I'm digging mine, too. Granted, the speakers are weak, but so what. I'll get one of those Bose systems that has been around for the iPhone for a while. I'm going to sell mine when the 3G one comes out. :D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Got mine!! I LOVE IT! The screen is beautiful and it's so fast! All the apps I've played with so far are excellent. SO glad I got one! To think I almost didn't :eek:

4487642352_93d659a08a.jpg

+1 rep points for Leanna the only one with a picture :p

"I picked up my first iPad at the Apple Store in Norfolk. I think I could love this more than my iphone. This was primarily a birthday gift for the wife, since her birthday is on the 6th.

BUT. We are fighting over who's using it. She gave me a black eye and a broken rib! Well, maybe not a black eye, but damn her right hook!" ;) that's Canadian women for ya SCRAPPY :D

DAMN I'm dying waiting two or three more weeks to get it here :mad: but atleast we get both Wifi and 3G models at one time I think :confused:

Dyvim

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
Just picked up a 64 GB WiFi model. Hope I made the right choice vs. the 3G model, but I think I did. Love it so far, but I really need to take a day off just to get it all set up just so and really play around with it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner