Think ipad will support printing

Perfex

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
You would think printing would be supported natively with ipad considering iWork was announced.

I will hope for a 30 pin to USB as well as wireless printing capability.

If this is not so it will be a deal breaker for me... Any thoughts?

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I doubt it will support printing, at least not right away, because it was specifically designed as an add-on, and not as a desktop/laptop replacement. Just my 2 cents, I actually have no real idea yet.

Perfex

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
as for apps already out there for iphone printing, from what I have seen it is mostly for emails, I would like to see a way to print directly from every page that you can input text, like notepad, calendar, iwork, ect.

I don't think there a is a reason why this wouldn't be possible, yes it is not a replacement for a laptop, but I don't see a whole lot of sense for iwork unless it does

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I'm guessing they'll continue with the workarounds, having iWork on the device doesn't instantly mean compatibility with printers, though it would be nice I agree.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
Printing will be important to me, particularly Pages docs. I'm guessing that the fate of iPad printing will rest in the hands of capable software developers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2