iPad Pro 12.9” 5th Gen SHIPPED!!

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Got notification that my iPad Pro has shipped and is scheduled for delivery next Friday. It’s coming from China so it has to ship this early but I’m hoping I get it early even though I’ve heard stories of people getting devices ahead of launch dates I have never been so lucky. Weird thing is my card still hasn’t been charged (and hope it doesn’t lol).

I’m hoping my Logitech Keyboard Case ships ASAP from Best Buy. Need them to arrive on the same day. Has anyone had luck getting devices earlier than expected launch date?

IMG_1803.JPG

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Got notification that my iPad Pro has shipped and is scheduled for delivery next Friday. It’s coming from China so it has to ship this early but I’m hoping I get it early even though I’ve heard stories of people getting devices ahead of launch dates I have never been so lucky. Weird thing is my card still hasn’t been charged (and hope it doesn’t lol).

I’m hoping my Logitech Keyboard Case ships ASAP from Best Buy. Need them to arrive on the same day. Has anyone had luck getting devices earlier than expected launch date?

View attachment 130899

Nice and I’m sure you’ll love it when it arrives. Congrats, by the way. ;)

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 130899

I always received the accessories before the device… like 1 week before. And then they sit there just to tease me.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Upgraded my 2018 11" 64gb 4G to a 12.9 256 wifi and Magic Keyboard, was a spur of the moment purchase, saw my local Harvey Norman had in stock this morning so grabbed it.

7C0EB044-10A5-4171-936D-4D86ED3D62CC.jpeg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73