USB-C to Jack Adapter isn’t working for no reason

Codcrafteed

Jan 2, 2020
Visit site
Hello so at the beginning of the year I bought a USB-C to jack adapter and until now it was perfectly working with no issues whatsoever.

However today for some very unknown reasons it just stopped working with my Beats Headset and my IPad Pro 2018.

Last night it was still working great and today I hadn’t used or even touched my IPad and the same goes for my headset, I hadn’t used or touched it in any way.

But then, I plugged my headset to my IPad, and it just didn’t work, like I said I didn’t touch anything, they both stayed in my room for the whole day and nobody but me entered my room, no software update, no hardware damage or anything, and it just won’t work for absolutely no reason.

So yeah... I have no idea what to do, does anybody have an answer to their weird shenanigan?

Codcrafteed

Jan 2, 2020
Visit site
Well I did try to use my earphones with the adapter and they work just fine (now they’re really low quality so I can’t replace my headset with them), and I of course turned on the volume, but my iPad or the adapter itself won’t even detect it.

And then I tried using my headset on an iPad Air 2 and they also work just fine, I just don’t understand it doesn’t make any sense (and yes I did clean up the ports just in case anyone asks)...

Codcrafteed

Jan 2, 2020
Visit site
Thanks it made me grin a little bit lol, *sighs* that’s so annoying especially with this whole quarantine thing going on I can’t really go buy a new one, we’ll, I could order it but it’s kinda frustrating because... They both still work! But when working together... They don’t, for no reason...