Can I easily work with files with the iPad Pro 2020?

ViktorOTitov

Dec 3, 2016
Visit site
Dear friends, hello!
Thinking about the new iPad Pro 12.9 with magic keyboard. Help me, please, to understand how to correctly use this device and may this device satisfy all my needs?
Now I am using my MS Surface Pro X for everyday work (hundred emails (MS Outlook), different types of docs, social networks, messengers, etc.) and iPhone 11 Pro Max for calls.
What I like about Surface Pro X? Only full Ms Office 365 with easy text formatting and amazing easy work with files. That's all. Browsing is sluggish, lcd screen is not super (dead pixels, etc.). Though it has LTE, but connection is not always on, system is a little sluggish too.
On my iPhone 11 Pro Max I don’t know how convenient to work with files, how to do quick formatting, adjustments, archive, edit, etc.
Is it possible to do it all on iPad Pro? Or the system (iPad OS) is still far in these parameters from a full-fledged Windows?
Many thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to correctly use iPad Pro 2020

I don’t think the iPad Pro will work for you and here’s why. You currently have an iPhone that you’ve not figured out how to use for business purposes and the iPad isn’t radically different from the iPhone. Your complaint about your Surface Pro appears to center around it being sluggish. That’s probably due to having too many files open.

With that being said, can the new iPad satisfy all of your tablet needs, it’s possible, but only you can answer that question.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I’m not sure it can. If I understand correctly, you are only able to you your data plan and do not have access to internet or WiFi. If that’s the case, then that might explain the sluggishness you’ve described. I use Word and Excel on my iPad and from what I understand, Microsoft will soon be releasing a new Office App on iPadOS very soon. Apparently, it’s been designed to e more user-friendly for Mobile users.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR