18W USB-C to Lightning Cable Fast Charger Adapter

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Hooked this up to my iPad pro. Then the iPad began charging. Then every few seconds the iPad would make a noise like it was connecting to the caarger.

My iPhone charged perfectly using thus same charger. Any ideas why thus would happen to IPad Pro?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The same thing has been happening for quite some time with a 12.9' iPad Pro we use at work when testing certain apps. It would even do it when connected to my work-issued MacBook Air. Since it's not mine, I haven't really taken the time to troubleshoot it. I just read your post and wanted you to know that I have also witnessed that type of behavior with the 12.9" iPad Pro.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
The same thing has been happening for quite some time with a 12.9' iPad Pro we use at work when testing certain apps. It would even do it when connected to my work-issued MacBook Air. Since it's not mine, I haven't really taken the time to troubleshoot it. I just read your post and wanted you to know that I have also witnessed that type of behavior with the 12.9" iPad Pro.

Appreciate the reply. Should make that noise on all devices.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I have the little Anker Power Port Atom PD1 and when I plug in my 2017 plain vanilla iPad 5 the tone will sound,and repeat a few seconds later, just once.
I got that bassackwards ! my XS sounds twice !

Last edited:

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Well I hooked up the same iPad up last night. No repeated noises. Maybe I did not have the charger connected good. Never used this type of charger before.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro