Safari bugs

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I recently upgraded from a 10.5 pro to the 11 pro. Mostly because my ipad 10.5 broke. On my 10.5 and now on my 11 as well, I sometimes have safari freak out in a tab. I will go to click a link and the screen will all of the sudden zoom and the webpage will be clearly visible and readable behind the navigation buttons etc. at the top, not heavily blurred like usual. Also when I scroll down the page the navigation stuff at the top no longer disappears like normal. I also can not pinch to un-zoom, it just takes me to the tab switcher. The only thing I can do is close the tab and start over.

Has this been happening to anyone else? I kept hoping it would be fixed on the 10.5 and then again hoping for the ipad pro 11 to not have this issue but it still does. I can't find much about it in searching.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I have not had that happen on my 10.5 second gen iPad Pro. Also I wanted to let you know you MAY be able to still sell the broken iPad. I got 95 dollars for my broken iPad 9.7, a couple years ago. I sold it to gazelle, and I disclosed the damage. I believe they buy them for parts. :) So you might be able to recoup something for your broken iPad. :)

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so it looks like I am the only one. Does anyone think a factory reset and set up as new would help? I really don't want to do that and I'm not sure it would work. I don't have any "iffy" apps on there and don't imagine any of them would affect the stock safari functionality. I don't know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2