Que Sera Sera....

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
... Figures that I’d order a 3rd generation 12.9” IPP (2018) last week, and received it (255 GB Space Gray) this past Monday, only to have Apple do their ‘5 days of March Madness’ new product releases this week...
Sigh, what will be, will be...
It’ll take a little time before I have some funds available for the new March Madness goodness, but the new AirPods are definitely on my radar.
Btw, I’m loving the new form factor/design and overall performance of the (newish) IPP... ✌️

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
What is a 5 days of March Madness release? I tried to Google it, but came up empty.

It’s my made up term for this week’s releases of newish hardware (2019 iPads/iMacs) and/or SSD price drops on some of the higher storage tiers on some of Apple’s laptops, then the new AirPods announced today. I wouldn’t be surprised if the new (rumored) iPod touch was announced tomorrow, and the AirPower charging mat on Friday. Basically I’m riffing on the 12 Days of Christmas, with Apple dropping all of this new hardware/price adjustments this week, so that next week’s keynote, it’s all about their new services.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It’s my made up term for this week’s releases of newish hardware (2019 iPads/iMacs) and/or SSD price drops on some of the higher storage tiers on some of Apple’s laptops, then the new AirPods announced today. I wouldn’t be surprised if the new (rumored) iPod touch was announced tomorrow, and the AirPower charging mat on Friday. Basically I’m riffing on the 12 Days of Christmas, with Apple dropping all of this new hardware/price adjustments this week, so that next week’s keynote, it’s all about their new services.

It's a perfect description of what's been happing this week. I wonder what's on tap for tomorrow? Air Power perhaps?

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site

So true! Glad to hear you're loving your new 12.9" IPP though. Apple is on a roll this week with these releases. It would definitely make for a more interesting keynote next week.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I just bought a Apple Refurbished 15” MBP. Going to pick it up today. Hope they don’t offer anything good after my 14 day return period is up. Regardless if they do or not, I’m going to be happy with what I’ve got.

I also bought the new 12.9” iPad Pro back in November.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro