Brydge keyboard for 12.9 pro review is out

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for sharing the review. I don’t like that the back of the iPad isn’t protected but not sure how much protection a magnetic flap will provide if it’s dropped. I have a feeling there will never be a keyboard case like the Logitech Create which offered
- smart connector
- backlit Keyboard
- protection

Dam do I sound like a broken record. My Apple Smart Keyboard is due to arrive on Wednesday and the only thing I don’t like about is non backlit keyboard and will see how much protection the magnetic case actually provides. I’ll give it a test run and hope it grows on me

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Isn’t the Smart Keyboard’s back like the smart folio? I skipped the keyboard because I’d or type that much. Couldn’t see spending $200 on that. Now it seems I’m typing a lot now on the forums. Might either have to get a Bluetooth keyboard or the Smart Keyboard. If I get the smart one than I’ll have to carry both of them around. Use the Smart Keyboard when I’m typing and than take it off and use the Smart folio for when I’m gaming and doing other things.

I will think about it and see what I’m going to do. I’ll have to go to either Best Buy or the Apple store and see if it’s worth the money. But I will check out the bridge one and see how it is.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I know some folks were waiting for the Brydge keyboard and here is a review I found today while surfing the net:
https://sixcolors.com/post/2018/12/brydge-pro-keyboard/

While I am personally invested in Apple Smart Folio, it is finally good to see third party keyboard accessories come along.

What do you think?

Wow. That looks nice. I think they said it’s about $170 and doesn’t ship until spring. It almost looks like a MacBook. I really don’t care about the backlit keys at all. But that’s just me. $170 and $200 is almost the same. I already have the Smart folio and am thinking about getting either a Bluetooth keyboard or the Smart Keyboard.

By the way, I also have a 2017 15” MacBook Pro at the house. That’s kinda stopping me from getting the Smart Keyboard in the first place. It’s sitting at home now because of the winter. Once spring comes I’m bringing it back out. It seems that I’m using this 12.9” iPad Pro more than I am the MacBook Pro. Maybe because it’s new.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2