Finally got one!

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys I got a 12.9 inch iPad Pro 2015 model from my dad because he bought the new 2018 model 12.9 inch. Anyway I’m wondering since I bought an Apple Pencil, are the Apple Pencil gen 1 and gen 2 tips or nibs interchangeable?

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Anyone????? It’s actually hard to find nibs on eBay or Amazon for the GEN one so I kind a need to know this because nibs are all over the place for the gen 2 Pencil right now, some good deals for multi-packs

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes. In fact, two should have come with the Pencil if I remember correctly.

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Yes. In fact, two should have come with the Pencil if I remember correctly.

Yes I got the spare, but I can see myself losing that and the lightning charging adapter it came with. Haha. The pencil will have a rough life, many people using it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes I got the spare, but I can see myself losing that and the lightning charging adapter it came with. Haha. The pencil will have a rough life, many people using it.

I understand. I typically keep the items like that in a zippered pouch that I keep in my briefcase and/or laptop bag. Still, those tips are quite firm and should last you quite some time.

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
I understand. I typically keep the items like that in a zippered pouch that I keep in my briefcase and/or laptop bag. Still, those tips are quite firm and should last you quite some time.

I’m just glad the nib are interchangeable between both generations of pencils, that was a smart move on Apples part.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Anyone????? It’s actually hard to find nibs on eBay or Amazon for the GEN one so I kind a need to know this because nibs are all over the place for the gen 2 Pencil right now, some good deals for multi-packs

I did a search on eBay for this nibs product. The search ended up with over one million listings. Whatever nibs is seems to be a popular accessory to these product listings.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2