Is there an alternative to the MyScript Stylus App?

COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
hey Guys found out an great way to use my apple pencile its to use it as an handwriting feature The apple Guy told me about this app mycript stylus that uses the keyboard and lets you write but the app is Gone Can someone tell me an alternative or can someone Send me this app

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
hey Guys found out an great way to use my apple pencile its to use it as an handwriting feature The apple Guy told me about this app mycript stylus that uses the keyboard and lets you write but the app is Gone Can someone tell me an alternative or can someone Send me this app

What do you mean by writing on the keyboard?’

I use Myscript Nebo for handwritten notes. It works very well for a pen and paper experience.

COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
What do you mean by writing on the keyboard?’

I use Myscript Nebo for handwritten notes. It works very well for a pen and paper experience.

I want to write out my letters instead of using my hand my script replace the Keyboard and you can write using the pencil but they took the app out of the store

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I want to write out my letters instead of using my hand my script replace the Keyboard and you can write using the pencil but they took the app out of the store

You looking for something similar to what the S Pen and Surface Pro does for handwriting to text conversion? Since the Apple Pencil cane out two years ago I’ve been looking for the same but it seems like Apple doesn’t think it’s important or that there’s a market for it.

COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
You looking for something similar to what the S Pen and Surface Pro does for handwriting to text conversion? Since the Apple Pencil cane out two years ago I’ve been looking for the same but it seems like Apple doesn’t think it’s important or that there’s a market for it.

Or Im looking for a Keyboard that you can add and it will allow you to write the letters out my script was the app but Apple took it off

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
yes but one that Replace the keyboard that one you have to write in the app then copy

If you install MyScript Nebo, it also installs the myscript stylus, which you can activate in the keyboard settings.

Once installed and activated, do a force touch on the emoji key or the international key on the keyboard and select myscript stylus as the active keyboard.

COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
If you install MyScript Nebo, it also installs the myscript stylus, which you can activate in the keyboard settings.

Once installed and activated, do a force touch on the emoji key or the international key on the keyboard and select myscript stylus as the active keyboard.

I did that but there’s no myscript there

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I just brought it still no myscript keyboard in the add new keyboard

That is very odd. I didn't have either app until you posted this here. I went and bought the pair, installed them and the keyboard install option was there. What keyboards come up if you do a hard press on the emoji/world key? Perhaps it is already installed. Also, do you have the option of installing the myscript math keyboard?

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Did you have it before? If you did, go on your iPad to the App Store, select updates. Touch your picture in the upper right hand corner. The select purchased. Search for it by typing mys in. It should give you the option to download it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2