Anyone planning on trying to pick up an iPad from an Apple Store tomorrow?

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Anyone hoping to pop into an Apple store tomorrow to buy an iPad Pro?

Last edited:

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Appears to be stock available for collection today. Just ordered mine. All models available, at all my nearest Apple stores.

muchospanish

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes, at my local store, too. I’m looking at my Instagram feed side by side on my old iPad Pro and the new one and the screen really is a lot better. I’ll probably buy it this weekend.

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Yes, at my local store, too. I’m looking at my Instagram feed side by side on my old iPad Pro and the new one and the screen really is a lot better. I’ll probably buy it this weekend.

The screen and design are amazing and it’s so speedy. I’ve got it to replace my old iPad Air 2, that was getting very sluggish. It’s a huge jump when comparing those two models.

cschmach

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I woke up early WEDS and ordered an 11" iPad Pro SG 256GB Wi-Fi from my local Best Buy for in-store pick up, since the closest Apple store wasn't showing any in stock. They didn't have the new Smart Keyboard cover or GEN 2 Apple Pencil available at Best Buy, so I ordered them from Apple to pick up in-store on THURS. Well, yesterday (THURS) I was printing out my invoice to pick up my keyboard and pencil and the Apple store had almost every model available for pick up and all were $50 less. So I ordered an 11" iPad Pro SG 256GB Wi-Fi and cellular and returned the other to the Best Buy down the street from the Apple store with no issues.

Update: I just realized they were less on Apple website since I was on the government storefront and it was giving me military discount rate.

Last edited:

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up a 64gb space grey and Apple Pencil. Still not sure if I want to upgrade to the 256gb storage honestly. I had the 32gb first gen pro and i managed so I’m thinking that I’ll be ok with double.

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Just picked up a 64gb space grey and Apple Pencil. Still not sure if I want to upgrade to the 256gb storage honestly. I had the 32gb first gen pro and i managed so I’m thinking that I’ll be ok with double.

I had a 64gb iPad Air 2, I didn’t have a whole load of storage left on that and so went with the 256gb. Mind you iCloud is always an alternative storage option. If you managed on 32gb then double that should be fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner