microsoft word for ipad pro 9.7

aqaqaq

Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
i'm really considering into buying an ipad pro 9.7, but one thing keep stuck in my consideration.. do we need to get 365 subscription to use basic stuff microsoft office (like create & edit document) in ipad pro 9.7?

because official microsoft website & app store both said that: microsoft office is free to use for basic task (create&edit docs) in ipad, but for ipad Pro you need get 365 subscription for even basic task like create & edit doc, otherwise you just can view the docs..

here what microsoft website said:
"A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to use premium features on the iPad®. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create and edit documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint on the iPad Pro®."
and here what app store said:
"Read Word documents on iPad Pro for free. To create and edit docs, you need a qualifying Office 365 subscription."

I'd really appreciate for the feedback.. thankyou..

Rev17

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
i'm really considering into buying an ipad pro 9.7, but one thing keep stuck in my consideration.. do we need to get 365 subscription to use basic stuff microsoft office (like create & edit document) in ipad pro 9.7?

because official microsoft website & app store both said that: microsoft office is free to use for basic task (create&edit docs) in ipad, but for ipad Pro you need get 365 subscription for even basic task like create & edit doc, otherwise you just can view the docs..

here what microsoft website said:
"A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to use premium features on the iPad. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create and edit documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint on the iPad Pro."
and here what app store said:
"Read Word documents on iPad Pro for free. To create and edit docs, you need a qualifying Office 365 subscription."

I'd really appreciate for the feedback.. thankyou..

Hi... I am using free ms office on my iPad pro 9.7. I can do basic tasks like creating and editing docs. But not a lot of advanced features which require 365.
I think I read somewhere that 365 is required for devices above 10 inches. But I am not sure of this.
But as far as basic creation of docs go, that's not a problem on my iPad pro 9.7.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
If I’m not mistaken, a subscription is required. However, since I’m a student I’ve been given free access for the time being.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner