Screen randomly freezes

bluej3

Aug 8, 2017
Visit site
Has anyone experienced the issue where the ipad's screen becomes unresponsive completely and one has to wait untill it responds on its own?

I had this issue and i browsed through the apple forum and found a thread which is ten pages long with this same issue. Some said it might be due to a software bug and suggested to update the ios but the issue persisted even after that.

bluej3

Aug 8, 2017
Visit site
It could be a software bug.
Are you on 11.0.2?

No, I was on ios 10.3.3. After reading through the forum i found that even after the update some experienced the same and also when they tried to exchange for a new one, they faced the same issue. Some said this issue might be with a specific production batch of ipads. So I returned the ipad yesterday. I am thinking to wait for sometime before i buy again. I want to make sure that this is not a common issue.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
No, I was on ios 10.3.3. After reading through the forum i found that even after the update some experienced the same and also when they tried to exchange for a new one, they faced the same issue. Some said this issue might be with a specific production batch of ipads. So I returned the ipad yesterday. I am thinking to wait for sometime before i buy again. I want to make sure that this is not a common issue.

Yep, if you’re not in a rush you can always wait for the 2018 iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2