Please help me decide which model is best for my uses!

cariii i

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
My use is to be able to work on digital art drawings on procreate and autodesk sketchbook at cafes and things. I love my cintiq 13hd but I'm sick of being cooped up at home!

Is there that big of a difference between the older generation and the new one? It's much cheaper to get a used older model. I hear it's not that big of a difference? Also, I hear the 64gb of the newer version is a sufficient amount of space, is the smallest version of the older model ok for memory?

I have an iPad Air right now and I love the procreate app, and it doesn't really FEEL like I would need the larger screen - but I am also used to working on a 13 inch screen. My surface pro 2 felt too small, but I was also running SAI on it, which needs more space on the screen to see all the options. Procreate is such a simple interface that would I really need the larger screen? I also want it to be easily portable to take around with me.

The point is, I want to make one good purchase because it's a lot of money. I wouldn't want to be unhappy after investing and just want an upgrade later.

Thank you!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The original iPad Pro 12.9” model should be more than sufficient for your needs, in my opinion, so I recommend you get that particular model.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I would recommend the 10.5” or the 12.9” second generation simply due to the 120hz refresh rate and less lag with the Apple Pencil.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner