Would you buy the extra cables for fast charging?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Don't need it. My iPad Pro lasts me 1-2 days on a charge. I usually just put it on the charger at night when I go to bed. Have never run out of juice on any of my iPads.

Mickeylittle

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I purchased the brick and 2 meter cord for both me and my wife as we charge daily and I figure doing that for a year who can really complain about saving 2 hours a day plugged into a charger. Just my opinion.

It’s also nice when I haven’t paid attention and it’s sitting on about 20% and I’ve got to leave the house in an hour for 3-4 hours. I can just plug it in for that hour and charge it up to maybe 65% or 70%. At that point it’s priceless :)

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
No. I won't spend the extra. My battery life is good. I am happy with the charging it came with

Yeah I haven't spent the extra for either generations of iPad Pros. The battery life is so good, I just charge overnight on the days it needs a charge. Only a very lazy day of intense Netflix will drain it’s battery

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I haven't spent the extra for either generations of iPad Pros. The battery life is so good, I just charge overnight on the days it needs a charge. Only a very lazy day of intense Netflix will drain it’s battery

I don't think it's worth spending the extra money, charging it overnight seems to solve the problem for the most of us.

sq018

Aug 8, 2017
Visit site
Why would you want to spend extra money on that? Just charge it whenever you don't use your iPad. Save money for iPhone X or something :)

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Why would you want to spend extra money on that? Just charge it whenever you don't use your iPad. Save money for iPhone X or something :)

With the advertised battery gains the iPhone X may have, I may not need fast charging if it lasts me all day. So excited for the battery gains, Friday can’t come quick enough!