Are you going to get a 10.5" iPad Pro?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Apparently my wife got jealous of my 5th gen iPad I just got on Sunday (my first iPad, had an Android Nexus tablet before) and she just went out and picked up a 10.5 Pro in 256GB to replace her 64GB Mini 3. (she makes all the money so I don't complain) Told her I was going to be jealous of her Pro. I don't know that I'd really use the Pro specific extras very well (like being able to use the Pencil) so I went with the more budget friendly option. I figure I can always upgrade to the Pro line next time if I "need" to :)

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I was then I wasn't and then yesterday I put myself out of my misery and bought the 256GB wifi model in rose gold to replace my iPad Air 2.

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes. Replaced my 9.7” for a 10.5” this week. It’s fantastic. ProMotion is great and the extra inch makes a huge difference for typing.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I would love to but my 12.9" iPP Gen 1 is still fairly new and performs really well. I might get the next iPP and I already plan on downsizing to the 10.5".

shaleem

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Just received my iPad Pro 10.5 yesterday. I've been playing with it for hours and hours. So far, I really love it. I'll love it more when my IVSO keyboard case arrives.

Atindra_Shukla

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
Bought 256gb silver wifi model. A friend is bringing it from USA. It is anxious waiting....
I am an iPad mini user, so I guess, will need to adapt in hand holding this device. I like touch screen device over the keyboard input, however here the size would force me to go for keyboard input, so eventually will add keyboard and Pencil. There is an endless debate going on about IPP being laptop replacement and for me, I think, it would be. I have decided to not to lug the 2-2.5 kg laptop around and rather use iPad Pro while on the move, where as desktop PCs serve well at home and office. I am a professor and will miss a powerful chemistry drawing software on IPP, but hopeful of some capable app emerging for it soon. Chemdoodle is one such, but I don't like its interface much. Overall I expect iPad to replace my 90-95% of laptop needs.

And this is a great forum community to hang around.

Atindra

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I am considering an iPad Pro 10.5 but am concerned about Apple introducing a new iPad in October. Have you read any authoritative rumors?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I am considering an iPad Pro 10.5 but am concerned about Apple introducing a new iPad in October. Have you read any authoritative rumors?

No rumours as of yet, get it now if you need it. There’s no point in waiting when it comes to technology. The 10.5” is very powerful and enjoyable to use.