Anyone Preorder from Best Buy?

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone preordered from Best Buy. I did because of the $50 GC but mine has not shipped yet and is still in the preorder status. Anyone with shipping confirmation or any kind of activity? Did you get your GC yet?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m not in the market for another iPad Pro so I didn’t pre-order. Having said that, I hope the members who have will reply soon...

Last edited:

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I have but I am picking mine up Tuesday. Still in processing status. You cannot use reward zone points when a gift card is on the order so I declined that. Had 200$ worth of points to drop my 512GB/WIFI. I'll update once mine changes

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Now Best Buy is telling me they don't have a release date for the new iPad. Gotta love them.

Just read your message and so I went back to my order and the pick up Tuesday is not there anymore. When you go to the website the lastest iPad Pros are now "coming soon". I hope I can pick mine up sooner than later

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Just read your message and so I went back to my order and the pick up Tuesday is not there anymore. When you go to the website the lastest iPad Pros are now "coming soon". I hope I can pick mine up sooner than later

They always do this. I don't even know why I bother with them anymore. My Gear S3 was 4 days later than it said, my last iPhone I ordered from them for preorder never showed up (cancelled by them) and I preordered the iPad Air and it was delayed by a week even though the stores had it on launch day.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
They always do this. I don't even know why I bother with them anymore. My Gear S3 was 4 days later than it said, my last iPhone I ordered from them for preorder never showed up (cancelled by them) and I preordered the iPad Air and it was delayed by a week even though the stores had it on launch day.

I preordered to pick up so hopefully it'll be available sooner. I knew shipping could be a nightmare. Plus I knew I won't be home to be there for delivery

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I preordered through VZW and received notification that device has shipped! I did order the Logitech slim keyboard combo from Apple to go along with it as well.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Best Buy keeps pushing back on the in store pick up date. This morning it was 7/7 and now at 5 pm it's 7/8. I'm going to have to go into one and order it. I don't live in a good neighborhood so I'll have to have it shipped to the store. Looking at the 256gb on the 12.9" one. I think 512 might be too much. Since I've got 256 on my 7 plus and 512 on my rMBP plus a seagate 1TB just sitting around I've got too much empty storage. Hopefully I can get it before the end of the week.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Well I went to Best Buy today to look. It looks good. I was ready to order the 256 on att next but there not available. All that's available is 64 and 512. So I left without ordering because I have to think about it. They have the iPad USB storage sticks but I don't know about these. 64 is too little and I think 512 is too much. I know it's only $10 more a month between the 256 & 512 but I think the 512 might be too too much.

Any suggestions? This one I'm going to have to keep for awhile. And I mean at least a couple of years. The 512 might be an idea if I'm losing the 15" rMBP. I don't know. I have to think.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
You really have to decide that for yourself. I don't store much on mine so 512 is too much for me, but that's just me -- data consumer.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Well I went to Best Buy today to look. It looks good. I was ready to order the 256 on att next but there not available. All that's available is 64 and 512. So I left without ordering because I have to think about it. They have the iPad USB storage sticks but I don't know about these. 64 is too little and I think 512 is too much. I know it's only $10 more a month between the 256 & 512 but I think the 512 might be too too much.

Any suggestions? This one I'm going to have to keep for awhile. And I mean at least a couple of years. The 512 might be an idea if I'm losing the 15" rMBP. I don't know. I have to think.

Not buying another iPad. Buying new 2017 15" MacBook Pro instead.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I don’t like Best Buy. I really liked Circuit City. Unfortunately they closed a few years ago.
If I am buying it is from my carrier or Apple.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen