What is the best stand for iPad Pro 9.7 which already has an Apple silicon cover?

Rachel2017

Apr 12, 2017
Visit site
My mum has been given an iPad Pro 9.7 with an Apple silicon cover as a gift. She would like a stand so it can be used to view films etc in a propped up position - and possibly a keyboard and a screen cover also. I can't work out which stands / cases can be used with the silicon cover she already has. Any ideas or suggestions? Thank you.

Last edited:

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I switched from a Smart Cover to a heavier leather case that folds into a stand. Since I have to be reclining most of the time for now it's perfect.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
One of the reasons I like the Apple Smart Keyboard is that besides being a great keyboard, it serves as a cover and makes a terrific stand. To me it puts the screen at just the right viewing angle. Most iPad covers/stands are like the one my wife uses and to me it is too flat for comfortable viewing.

Eric Heiden

May 31, 2017
Visit site
I also use a leather case that folding into a stand.
For my mum, she doesn't carry the pad a lot, so I got a gooseneck holder. She uses this normally when she cooks.
If you use a silicone cover then the clip of the holder graps the ipad well very useful~
Go get a tablet stand ~
cradle.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal