Black Friday sales

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Almost everywhere I look there are sales for iPads. The only ones I see on sale are iPad mini, air 2, & the 9.7" iPad Pro. Why aren't there any talk about the 12.9" iPad Pro? Are they trying to tell us something?

I know that the 2nd generation is "supposed" to be spring of 2017, but it's already been a year since they've been released. Any possibility the 12.9" ones might be released before the other ones?

Also one thought might be a surprise sale on the 12.9" ones. It wouldn't be a surprise if it happened.

Just thinking quietly on paper that's all.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
A 2017 refresh wouldn't mean that Apple wouldn't want to sell the current models during the holiday season. I just don't think the larger Pro is where the demand is this time of year. If I had to guess, I'd say it's likely both Pro sizes will see a refresh at the same time. But who knows....Apple doesn't exactly keep me posted on their marketing plans.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Cyber Monday has 12.9" iPad Pro at $180 off with red card discount for 128gb version. Have until about midnight to jump on it. Still thinking about what I'd do with it since I have the 9.7" Pro & 15" rMBP. 2 pm right now. Have about ten hours to decide.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods