Welp, I bit the bullet

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I had every intention of holding out for a new iPad until the next ones were released. Then I managed to land a video interview for my dream job, and I wanted the best machine possible to facilitate that. My iPad Air was getting pretty dang slow. So far I'm reeeeeally liking this. The speed is noticeable, I adore true tone, and I finally have a fingerprint scanner on my iPad. I picked up a cheap case/cover off Amazon that actually looks better than I thought it would (smoke/clear plastic back, gray cover). I'm very happy with my new toy, and I hope it does the job when I have my interview!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I had every intention of holding out for a new iPad until the next ones were released. Then I managed to land a video interview for my dream job, and I wanted the best machine possible to facilitate that. My iPad Air was getting pretty dang slow. So far I'm reeeeeally liking this. The speed is noticeable, I adore true tone, and I finally have a fingerprint scanner on my iPad. I picked up a cheap case/cover off Amazon that actually looks better than I thought it would (smoke/clear plastic back, gray cover). I'm very happy with my new toy, and I hope it does the job when I have my interview!

Congratulations, and I'm glad you're enjoying your new iPad Pro.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the mini review, though I'd be interested in more details -- particularly compared to the Air. Like you, my Air has started running a bit slow, or that is how it seems to me. I also only have a 32GB and, over the last year, I keep running out of space.

Sam's Club has a one day sale today (Nov 12), $175 off, so I pulled the trigger. So, I'm anxiously waiting for them to ship it and curious what kind of difference I'll see.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods