Looking for a 9.7" iPad Pro keyboard

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: keyboards

I've not used the keyboard you referenced. I am, however, using the Apple Smart Keyboard and it suits my needs fine.

fleeper

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site

I've not used the keyboard you referenced. I am, however, using the Apple Smart Keyboard and it suits my needs fine.

Yeah I have only tried the smart keyboard in the apple store and Best Buy and it just does not fit me well.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site

I'm using the Logitech K380 multi device Bluetooth keyboard. Been using it for one day on my 9.7" iPad Pro & it seems to work just fine.

deezus48

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site

I bought the Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard yesterday and have been loving it. The only thing that bothers me is that when having the keyboard on my lap is that it somewhat collapses in. The Middle part can be folded in which ever direction so keep that in consideration. I was not a big fan of the iPad Pro Smart Keyboard and think it's way to expensive. Bestbuy currently has the microsoft keyboard on sale. I bought an open box of it and it cost me $42.

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

For quick messages i just use the software keyboard. When i am going to be writing a lot I use the Apple Magic Keyboard.

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

I had the Create for awhile. Its a great keyboard but I don't want to have my iPad in a case at night when I'm reading, editing photos etc.

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

I think I may already have a bluetooth keyboard packed away somewhere. Never really used it with my old iPad Air. Maybe I'll look for it and actually use it this time around with my Pro.

rxcapasso

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

I purchased the Logitech K380 and like it a lot. It's small, light, pairs with 3 devices and readily switches between them at the tap of a key. Best of all, it only cost $28

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Looking for a 9.7" iPad Pro keyboard

Thanks for starting this thread. I have also been looking for a keyboard, specifically NOT a keyboard case. Seems we are in the minority on this one. Every review I find and every list of great iPad keyboards nowadays is for keyboard cases. I have a nice case. I just want a keyboard to go with it so if I need one I can take it along with me, if I don't I can leave it at home. Anybody tried the Logitech Keys To Go?

bigtruck1369

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site

I use a Brydge keyboard on my Air 2. Admittedly, it's not a cheap option, but it's really easy to get my iPad in and out of the keyboard, holds on to the ipad tightly when it's attached, and works well. You might give it a look.

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for starting this thread. I have also been looking for a keyboard, specifically NOT a keyboard case. Seems we are in the minority on this one. Every review I find and every list of great iPad keyboards nowadays is for keyboard cases. I have a nice case. I just want a keyboard to go with it so if I need one I can take it along with me, if I don't I can leave it at home. Anybody tried the Logitech Keys To Go?

Quick follow up: I received a Logitech Keys To Go keyboard for my birthday and so far I'm loving it. As mentioned in previous thread I wanted a keyboard not a keyboard case. Great to type on and with much more tactility than I expected. If you're like me and don't want an additional case, give it a try.

anon(10004440)

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site

I have the Microsoft folding keyboard and use it fairly regularly with my iPad Mini. It is very portable to the point it fits nicely in most coat pockets and slips easily in slip cases with my iPad. Always connects quickly and the row of function keys at the top are handy. The battery last forever in it for my usage. I might have charged it two times in the last year that I have had it.

I was planning on getting rid of it when I upgrade to the next generation iPad Pro because I was going to get the Smart Keyboard Cover. Lately though I've been thinking of just keeping it. I think Apple would have to add backlighting and some extra function keys for me to get Smart Keyboard now. Or some other extra feature that I haven't thought of yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73